Healthie is a fast-growing, product-first tech company seeking an experienced product manager to lead, prioritize, and execute on key portions of our roadmap. This role is a great fit if you have a growth mindset, value operating with autonomy, and take pride in creating delightful user experiences that drive quantifiable outcomes.
- Discover problems among customers and the market that would be valuable for Healthie to solve
- Support a cross-functional team of product designers, software engineers, and quality assurance analysts in creating, implementing, testing, and iterating on solutions
- Establish and own metrics related to product work (e.g., utilization, revenue)
- Collaborate with teams across the company (e.g., Tech, Customer Success, Sales, Marketing) to collect feedback and build industry-leading solutions
- Help elevate the product management practice at Healthie, and maintain an inclusive & supportive team culture
What you’ll need to be successful:
- 3+ years in software product management
- Experience working closely with product designers, developers, and other roles in the product development process
- Ability to write detailed specs that developers and other team members can use to understand what needs to be built and why it’s important
- Previously owned large parts of a product, leading projects with significant complexity
- Adept at communicating with customers (e.g., interviews, identifying needs, aligning on plans)
- Experience navigating uncertainty and ambiguity to synthesize problems, insights, and requirements
- Being a thoughtful, critical thinker who follows a systematic approach to problem solving
- Excellent communicator who can convey complex ideas clearly
- A collaborative and empathetic leader, ensuring that every voice is heard
- Comfortable doing research (e.g., collecting team member feedback, facilitating customer interviews)
Bonus to have experience in:
- A scaling B2B SaaS tech startup
- Digital health
Healthie offers a full slate of benefits including competitive salaries, stock options, medical, dental, vision, life and disability coverages, FSA, HSA, flexible vacation, a 401(k) plan with company matching, and a parental leave program.
We also offer some not-so-standard benefits, including learning & development stipends, nutritional coaching, fitness membership budget, co-working subscriptions, a laptop plus equipment stipend, and Summer Fridays.
This role requires being a U.S. citizen and residing in the U.S.