Healthie is looking for a Product Operations Manager to lead cross functional coordination between product and other teams in the company (customer success, support, sales), improving the way we collect insights, perform analysis, prioritize problems/solutions, and communicate.
This role will ensure a tight product feedback loop, learning about customer needs and desires, and helping to identify and organize the biggest opportunities. This is a highly cross-functional individual contributor role, and a lever for the company to deliver on its mission.
You should have experience working in a product development environment, strong organizational skills, attention to detail, and excellent relationship skills.
- Collect and quantify customer problems and requests to be considered by the product team for future development initiatives
- Aggregate and share learnings from across the organization to enable a culture of knowledge sharing
- Define and own the framework for successful product launches, including metrics to measure success
- Own product launch readiness to ensure that customer-facing teams are ready with the information required to support product updates
- Continually identify ways to improve processes and tools
- Build connections with relevant subject matter experts across the company to surface insights
What you’ll need to be successful:
- 1+ years of Product Operations specific experience required
- Background in software product management, user strategy, or similar roles for software development companies
- Proficiency conducting user research and information analysis
- Excellent communication and documentation skills
- Familiarity with Voice of Customer programs or other modern customer validation techniques
Healthie offers a full slate of benefits including competitive salaries, stock options, medical, dental, vision, life and disability coverages, FSA, HSA, flexible vacation, a 401(k) plan with company matching, and a parental leave program.
We also offer some not-so-standard benefits, including learning & development stipends, nutritional coaching, fitness membership budget, co-working subscriptions, a laptop plus equipment stipend, and Summer Fridays.
This role requires being a U.S. citizen and residing in the U.S.