Finitive is seeking a Product Manager to join our team. The ideal candidate will be a self-starter, fast learner, have a positive attitude, and be able to work well independently. Responsibilities will include managing all aspects with respect to the creation, implementation, and delivery of specific modules within Finitive’s technology platform.
- Proactivity turning business problems into simple and scalable solutions.
- Leading the design and implementation of processes.
- Creating wireframes and prototypes to facilitate design discussions.
- Managing product demos, delivery, documentation, testing, and support.
- Partnering with Sales, Operations, Technology, Data, and Product to drive collaboration and communication.
- Translating business objectives into technical requirements for the Technology and Data teams.
- Effectively picking operational vs. tactical vs. strategic solutions to deliver a great product within reasonable timelines.
- Collecting, analyzing, and reporting on project/product milestones. Revising development plans as needed to facilitate successful product rollouts.
- 5+ years of experience in product management.
- Strong understanding of a common-sense approach to agile methodology/SDLC.
- Proficiency in SQL and working with data.
- Fundamental understanding of various frontend, backend, and database technologies.
- Understanding of private credit/direct lending markets is a plus.
Remote Working, Benefits and Culture:
Finitive is a remote business with nominal headquarters in New York City. We conduct all our work online, and the interview process will largely mirror that. Although we are still figuring out what the future of flexible working looks like through 2022 and beyond, we are committed to recruiting quality candidates from across the globe.