We are seeking a VP of Product who is a passionate and inspiring leader, a strategic thinker who is a true product innovator with a passion for content creation. Experience in the mechanics of SaaS B2B and B2C is helpful, but not essential.
You are someone who thrives on being nimble, curious and an experienced pro at building, managing and empowering cross-functional product/engineering teams. You will work alongside our very seasoned CTO and CCO.
You’ll manage and grow a team of a dozen product managers, UX designers and UX researchers.
You’ll be a key player in our Leadership Team and a key driver in shaping the company’s overall strategy. Collaboration is a core Trint value, whether it’s working with your team or working across teams.
You have 5+ years of experience in a leadership role building a scale-up brand and leading product innovation
PRODUCT LEADERSHIP AND VISION
- VISION. Drive the innovation around all aspects of our webapp and our mobile apps (iOS and Android.) What are our opportunities for innovation internally and with third parties? How can we further leverage A.I.?
- ROADMAP. You own the product roadmap that guides our development, informs sales and marketing and excites our customers.
- COMMERCIALLY-MINDED. Create and nurture a commercially-driven product culture that connects the dots between company vision and quarterly objectives.
- STRATEGIC. Take a key role in determining the strategic road map of the business and be able to present a strong business case around this at board level. Work directly with the CEO/Board/Founders and Senior leadership Team.
- PRODUCT-LED GROWTH. Provide leadership and embed a product-centric culture within the team and the wider organisation. Bring a passion and hunger to further develop the strong competitive edge of Trint.
MANAGEMENT AND MENTORING
- HIGH PERFORMANCE TEAM. Demonstrate agility, bring a sense of urgency, pursuit of excellence and competitive excitement.
- PERFORMANCE MANAGEMENT. You will be managing a team of ten and it will grow. You have experience recruiting, building and empowering teams and team leaders. This includes setting objectives and holding team members accountable for outcomes. Mentoring coaching experienced team members and high potential juniors.
- CROSS-FUNCTIONAL COLLABORATION. Nurture a culture that works arm in arm with engineering, marketing and sales. We build bridges, not silos.
- CONTENT CREATION. Trint is innovating new ways of working with audio, video and text. You are excited to explore, define and lead the development of a cutting edge toolset for content creation in the age of voice and video.
- UI/UX EXPERTISE. Strong understanding of user journey and visual design.
- CUSTOMER-FACING. Experience liaising with customers to effectively analyse existing and target wants and needs, understand the competitive landscape and pull intelligence to drive future roadmap. Ability to truly represent and understand customer requirements and navigate a balance between technical and commercial.
- PRODUCT MANAGEMENT – Mastery of the full scope of product management from commercial through technical including best practices and processes.
- SCALEUP – Experience with startups from Series A through scaled success including IPO, or acquisition is ideal. A track record of scaling up at least once.
- COMMUNITY. Proven experience in creating user value whereby a passionate user base and community was created.
- Unlimited holiday + flexible working opportunities
- AXA private health insurance
- LinkedIn Learning platform
- Generous EMI share option scheme
- Enhanced parental leave
- Cycle to Work scheme
- Critical Illness Cover
- Income protection + critical illness insurance
- Workplace pension scheme
- Relaxed and social environment, snacks, and team socials
- And more to come. We’re on the look-out for new and exciting perks that help us on our journey to becoming an employer of choice, so watch this space.
- Trint offers hybrid working. Our London office is in Whitechapel.