Felloh is air traffic control for travel payments.
Built by travel and fintech experts our smart software takes the quality of data and knowledge of payment flows to another level. With Felloh you can protect customer payments, and trade with absolute confidence because we provide 100% accurate, real time understanding of where money is, the risk attached to it and where it needs to go. Felloh works at the heart of the travel payments ecosystem protecting and managing money.
You will join Felloh as one of the early members of the team and help us deliver valuable work. This role is initially as maternity cover, our forecasted growth in the next year will likely include more permanent product roles within our team if you would like to stay with us longer. Our values mean a lot to us and we are proud to be a BCorp.
Felloh’s culture is everyone’s responsibility, we are fully remote and we have regular communication during the day to make sure team members are well connected. In-person get-togethers are scheduled every 1-2 months, the time spent in-person is a great opportunity for us to keep aligned to our mission.
Your day to day
We are a small team but moving quickly. We have a high level roadmap for 2023 which requires monitoring, adapting and pivoting as our priorities change. There’s a lot to learn from our customers, suppliers and stakeholders to make sure we’re building the highest value product, solving the travel industry’s biggest pain points.
You will be working directly with the CEO, our internal development team, travel businesses and third party suppliers such as insurers and payment processors. Previous experience working within fintech, insure tech or travel are all desirable, however having the ability to get up to speed quickly, feel comfortable asking for support and great product management skills are the most important traits to succeed in this role.
How you like to work
- Full ownership of your processes with laser-focus on better outcomes – working closely with the Head of Engineering to make sure we’re building the right product takes more than a well-organised ticketing system, so experimentation in ways of working will be part of your day-to-day.
- Working in a fintech startup means we work quickly and seek to make the unknown known – the ability to approach every challenge with the optimism it deserves and feeling comfortable with change is essential to enjoying this role.
- Deep understanding of how the product works and what customer and stakeholder problems are – we expect you to know the problem space inside-out, this will include getting to grips with regulation and compliance within the travel industry.
- Collaboration as default – we work together to solve problems and we empower skilled colleagues to do what they do best, lone-wolves need not apply!
Objectives and results
- Design tooling to enable data sharing with third-party systems – this will include booking systems, merchant acquirers and insurance providers.
- Optimise the User Experience within the Felloh dashboard to reduce onboarding and training time with new travel merchants.
- Identify product improvements through data analysis, specifically on conversion rate and improved acceptance rates for payment methods.
- Develop ongoing roadmap of features and functionality to improve the product – our product has strong unit economics, continuing to build Felloh as a sustainable and commercially viable business is central to our success as a BCorp business.
- Ensure the technology we provide meets all regulatory compliance standards, such as PCI DSS and GDPR, work closely with the COO to maintain high compliance standards.
- Increase multi-service adoption – many of our customers will join initially on the payment services, work with the Customer Success Manager to sell in the benefits of our risk, insurance and integration services so the customer gets the most value from partnering with Felloh.
Working with the team
- You will be picking up existing processes and taking full ownership of them, but no one is an island! You will work closely with the CEO, COO and Head of Engineering to fully support your growth in your role.
- You will be the gatekeeper of our development team’s time, we have a lot of creative and valuable ideas, this role requires you to be excellent at prioritisation and have the ability to say “no” at times.
- You will maintain and manage the product function as we grow, bringing in the talent you need, defining whether we require temporary or permanent team members to support the success of the product.
- Excellent prioritisation and communication skills
- Ability to scope technical solutions and understanding of API technology
- Data literacy is essential and proficiency in data analysis is highly desirable
- Strong stakeholder management and engagement skills
- Design thinking and visual design skills would be desirable
Early stage startups can be messy – we are putting the building blocks in place though to make Felloh a great place to work:
- 💰 Salary £60,000. We publish the salary for each role so no guessing if you can afford to come and work with us!
- 💆♀️ Flexible working. We are 100% remote and we measure outcomes not adherence to schedules.
- 🏝️ Time off. 25 days of paid time off per year plus public holidays and an additional 5 days to volunteer for a charity.
- 🆘 Health. Private health and dental insurance.
- 💻 Technology. A brand new MacBook (or whatever equipment you need).
- 🌵 Set up. £500 working from home budget.
- 🎒 Learning and development. Budget for books and other resources you need, and we encourage you to find conferences or other ways to develop.
How to Apply
Please apply by submitting your answers to our anonymous screening: https://app.pipefy.com/public/form/L3_mlfHy
Felloh strives to be an unbiased hiring company. That’s why we approach our applications a little differently to build the best teams.
We know that CVs can trigger unconscious biases from the get-go, so to give every candidate equal footing on day one, we ask that you answer these questions about how you have handled challenges in the past and how you would do the job.
Our reviewers won’t see your name or CV unless your answers demonstrate you’re right for the job.