An outstanding User Experience is critical to our success and a significant part of our overarching product strategy. As we are leading and growing the internal communications space, you and your team will have the opportunity to help redefine the importance and purpose of internal communications in the enterprise segment. To date we serve more than 1000 of the largest organisations, reaching millions of employees across the globe.
Good bye old clunky B2B user experience, Hello intuitive & innovative B2B UX design.
We are looking for an exceptional Product Designer. You will lead and own the end-to-end design process in one of our product teams. This role will be reporting into our Product Design Lead.
- Craft simple, beautiful, and functional product experiences, using Staffbase visual language and industry standards
- Work with a cross-functional team (user researchers, product owners, engineers) to discover, create and validate concepts and ideas across all platforms (web, iOS, Android)
- Produce user flows, wireframes, and prototypes that communicate high level functionality
- Define both the long-term strategy and the short-term tactics for your team’s domain
- Collaborate with the product design team on holistic UX topics
What we’re looking for:
- An online portfolio that demonstrates advocacy for users, data informed decision-making
- 2+ years of experience designing digital products. Experience designing for multiple platforms in a B2B SaaS is a huge plus
- A strong understanding of the design process from question to implementation, with good command of interaction design, visual design and user experience
- A great collaborator, involving not only different data points and research in design decisions, but also your product team through workshops and ceremonies and the product design team through design critiques and feedback talks.
- You know how to consume and contribute to Staffbase’ design system, AKA Interbase
- You can show and tell how you have approached product design problems
- Share work early and often and seek out constructive feedback from your team, stakeholders, and the Product Design team
Proficiency in Figma. If you use similar tools like Sketch, that’s okay too
- A strong understanding of the key objectives for your product team domain
- Possess strong verbal and written communication skills
- Proactive attitude with an eye on details and a mind for the bigger picture
Want to make it more interesting?
We’re looking to develop our design team expertise. If you think one of the following topics is of your experience or you’re interested in, let us know.
- Design systems
- UX Writing
- Quantitative research
- Qualitative research
We understand that new colleagues come in all different designs and shapes. Even if you don’t cover all points, we’d love to hear from you!