We believe in a future where inner cities are free of cars, congestion and pollution. By offering our dockless electrical scooters and bikes as convenient alternatives for short-distance travel, we believe we can make that future possible. Our mission is to free our cities with clean rides for everyone in Europe and beyond.
Founded in Europe, Dott is comprised of a highly experienced team of inquisitive minds in mobility and tech. What we do today has a tangible impact on tomorrow. We reached our in-house sustainability target of 100% renewable energy, and ensure equitability in our communities through collaborating with city charities, officials and safety boards.
We’re looking for a Senior Product Manager for our Payments & Identity squad.You’ll be responsible for enabling payment and identity verification flows to our users in several European countries. The goal is to provide riders a seamless experience all the while ensuring internal operations have the right information and tooling at their disposal.
What you’ll do:
- Be part of a team of top notch engineers and designers to ship a high quality product that brings your vision to life
- Define a product strategy and roadmap that improves the overall user experience and keeps operational costs under control
- Collaborate with internal teams to align, iterate, and execute upon your roadmap
- Partner with our local city operations and marketing teams to capitalise on payment-related opportunities
- Prioritise projects and tasks that deliver on your roadmap, in a fast-paced and ever changing environment
- Communicate your roadmap, priorities, and failures across all stakeholders
- Define, analyse, and report on metrics that inform the success of your product
- Contribute to the overall product strategy and long-term vision Run A/B tests to measure the effectiveness of improvements
What you’ll need:
- A minimum of 5 years of experience managing consumer-facing products, with at least 2 of them being within the payments domain
- Demonstrated ability to connect user feedback into features that deliver results. You’re passionate about creating a seamless experience by connecting the digital and physical world and know what it’s like to turn complex problems into elegant solutions that wow users
- Data driven: you know your way around data and use it to drive strategic decisions for the product you are working on. SQL competency is a plus
- User-first mindset: you’re the voice of the user and you’re passionate about constantly improving their experience
- A keen prioritisation sense: we are growing fast, so there are always many opportunities to consider in your roadmap.
- Vision and strategy: you’re able to think big, but start small.
- You can establish a north star for a product while maintaining an agile mindset towards releases.
- Strong business acumen: you can easily navigate between the technical aspects of the product and the economics of it
- Exceptional communication and organisational skills. You’ll be part of a diverse team, working together with stakeholders across Europe. You’re able to communicate effectively.
- Leadership by example. Able to motivate, inspire and create an inclusive and positive work environment for all.
What’s in it for me?
- 🌎 An international environment: over 55 nationalities across 9 countries: Belgium, Netherlands, France, Germany, Poland, Spain, Italy, Finland Norway and the UK.
🌿 Impact : An Opportunity to play your part working for a company that is actively addressing some of the current climate concerns worldwide, doing everything we can to be as sustainable as possible.
💡 Opportunities to learn : You will have an opportunity to learn and grow throughout your position.
❓Transparency: Weekly Q&A sessions with our leadership, honest discussions about how we are progressing and our growth in all of our markets.
💜 People-first: We are here to support all of our employees, and have partnered with MindMatters to ensure our employees mental health is top of mind in these difficult times.
Benefits we offer:
- 🏡 Flexible working environment, do you want to work from home? Two days from the office? Or fully in the office? It’s your choice, just let us know!
- 🪑 Assistance with a WFH station
- 💰 A fair and competitive salary package
- 🚀 Employee Stock/Equity plan
- 🌍 Relocation package and visa sponsorship available
- 👶 Parental policy
Closing & equal opportunities employer statement
Come as you areDott is an equal opportunities employer. We invest in diversity, ensure equality and encourage expression. We have a zero-tolerance policy for harassment, bias or discrimination towards applicants and employees.
Want to join us for the ride? Let’s do this right – together.