Having just closed our Series A, Percent is on a mission to power purpose in every organisation worldwide. We’ve been called the Stripe for Giving which aligns with our ambition to become a huge global organisation driving the world towards a better future. Read more about our mission in our TechCrunch feature about our seed raise last year.
Our team is the secret to our success. Together, we have built an API-first platform that allows our partners to quickly and easily build giving & purpose into their products. We house the world’s largest vetted database of nonprofits, and by working together with the world’s biggest customer-facing platforms (from streaming giants to your favourite social media sites), we have accelerated charitable giving to these nonprofits.
The demand for our platform has sky-rocketed, and now that we have closed our Series A funding round, we are looking for passionate, talented & purpose-driven minds to come onboard. Join us and work at a fast-paced, passionate organisation that will become the Stripe for Giving.
Your core responsibility will be to discover and deliver nonprofit compliance and payments products that make our Partners’ lives easier.
Day-to-day you’ll be part of a cross-functional team of bright and kind web and API engineers, designers and QA building and refining the Percent API, and the portals that they power.
We work in an Empowered Product Team model, where cross-functional product teams are set business objectives and are empowered to discover and deliver solutions to important business problems.
Percent has recently secured VC funding and is entering the next stage of growth. We are looking to expand by spinning up additional Empowered Product Teams.
- Owning product discovery to build solutions to our most critical customer problems.
- Speaking with customers to discover the value of potential solutions and collaborating with engineers to ensure that the solution we design is feasible.
- Running user testing sessions to ensure the usability of potential solutions.
- Owning the business and industry understanding to confirm the business viability of the solution.
- This role is primarily about product discovery but you will also be responsible for product delivery and taking the Product Owner role in a scrum team.
- You’re a creative problem solver who is interested in working on challenging problems that can have a real-world impact
- You have 3+ years of experience in shipping products in a startup environment
- You enjoy writing. Percent has a strong written culture and a big part of this role is synthesizing information into clearly articulated documents and proposals.
- You are biased toward action and improving what already exists. Percent is still a small company and there is a lot to build.
- As a prize for getting to the end of our job posting, feel free to read our Super Secret Plan to get a sense of why we do what we do.
- Ready to build a huge organisation and change the world for good? Let’s do this.
At Percent, we aim to build a culture of purpose, innovation, and empathy. We encourage you to apply, even if your experience is not a precise match. We believe in potential. We tackle everything with a growth mindset. If you believe that you have what it takes to help build a path of purpose, we would love to hear from you.
Percent is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to ethnicity, appearance, religion, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, veteran, or disability status.