Here you’ll be welcomed. We champion diversity and we understand the importance of our people representing the communities and customers we serve. You’ll find an inclusive environment where you can be yourself and where everyone is driven by the same purpose – helping people live longer, healthier, happier lives and making a better world.
At Bupa, we’re passionate about technology. With colleagues, customers, patients and residents in mind you’ll have the opportunity to work on innovative projects and make a real impact on their lives.
Right from the start you’ll become part of our digital strategy, joining us on our journey and developing yourself along the way.
The Digital Product Owner will be responsible for maximising the value of our digital platforms. You will act as voice of the customer to the development team, turning customer pains and problems into actionable user stories that will improve satisfaction, drive digital adoption and contribute to business growth.
What you’ll do:
- Support Digital Product Managers in creating and maintaining product roadmaps.
- Turn customer pains, business change requests and support items into actionable user stories.
- Groom and prioritise the work in the backlog in collaboration with the Digital Product Managers.
- Work with the Scrum Master to allocate ready user stories to development sprints.
- Work with UI and UX to deliver features that are aligned to our design guidelines and are easy to use by customers.
- Attend all Scrum ceremonies to ensure that development work is aligned with the product roadmaps.
- Make decisions and trade-offs in order to maximise delivery of value
- Monitor burndown and delivery efficiency.
- Measure and evidence the value of changes delivered.
- Hero insights and successes related to your key journeys, communicating via our internal communications channels.
- Actively engage in our digital communities.
What you’ll bring:
- Proven experience within a Digital Product Owner/BA/Scrum Master role.
- Understanding and enthusiasm for web technologies, digital trends and innovation is essential
- Highly proficient in agile ways of working
- Excellent communication skills, with the ability to communicate user requirements to technical teams
- Highly detail-oriented, with analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to visualise end-to-end customer experience and dependencies
- Experience delivering significant business benefits
- Working in a global environment (agency and/or client side)
We are a health insurer and provider. With no shareholders, our customers are our focus. We reinvest profits into providing more and better healthcare for the benefit of current and future customers.
Our benefits are driven by what matters to our people. It’s important to us that these benefits support a work-life balance that keeps people healthy, both mentally and physically. As a Frontend Developer, you’ll be eligible for:
25 days holiday, increasing through length of service, with option to buy or sell
Bupa health insurance as a benefit in kind
An enhanced pension plan and life insurance
Annual performance-based bonus
Onsite gyms or local discounts where no onsite gym available
Various other benefits and online discounts
Diversity and Inclusion
Bupa is committed to making sure that every applicant is assessed solely on personal merit and qualifications. We actively celebrate the diversity of our colleagues and provide an inclusive environment so you can bring your true self to Bupa. We’ll make sure you are treated fairly. That’s why we’re happy to offer reasonable adjustments as part of our recruitment process to anyone that needs them.
Whether you’ve found your feet or are discovering a new path.
Welcome to a place that celebrates you.
This isn’t where you’ve been.
This is where you’re going.
This is what we have belief in.