Pirical is pioneering the field of People Analytics. We are on a mission to help law firms make fairer and better decisions about their people by helping our customers answer tough people strategy questions like: ‘How can we achieve 30% of women in leadership by 2030?’ or ‘How can we eliminate bias in the recruitment process?’. This is enabled by our innovative knowledge management systems and data automation techniques.
We are an organically grown business that already has some of the world’s leading law firms as our clients both here in the UK and in the US, and we have ambitious plans to grow our business even further.
We are looking to hire a Product Owner to help own and manage a busy roadmap for our 2 products. This role would be perfect for someone who can fuse together project management, product management, and technical capabilities.
- Understand the needs of end users using an analytical approach.
- Build the roadmap, prioritising features and enablers with respect to product strategy.
- Design and express product ideas with wireframes.
- Be responsible for delivery and managing projects with Agile methodology.
- Work with Tech Leads to plan projects and maintain a good pace of delivery.
- Understand the technical challenges that Engineering teams face and facilitate good decision making.
- Make difficult decisions that strike the right balance between scope, quality and time-to-market.
- Strong organisational skills – can juggle with lots of priorities, can organise large amounts of information, questions what is high priority or not.
- Solid strategic, analytical, communication, and presentation skills.
- Experience in Product Management with business-to-business (B2B) software.
- Experience in a technical background (e.g. software development or role as a Technical Program Manager)
- Proficient with design tools (e.g. Sketch or Figma).
- Experience in Product Management of analytics / business intelligence products is a plus.
- Training and coaching
Private health insurance
Remote first culture
Team Yoga (optional of course!)
Personal Development Opportunities
Pirical is nurturing a **remote-first** culture, meaning our team has the means, skills and attitude to be as high performing and productive as conventional co-located teams. We would prefer the successful candidate to be based somewhere in the UK and able to travel into London once face-to-face meetings start to take place again!
Pirical is committed to being an inclusive and diverse place to work. The excellent work produced at Pirical would not be possible without bringing together all of the different backgrounds, experiences and skills that our team has. We treat every employee equally, and fairly regardless of age, disability, gender, marital status, race, religion, or sexual orientation. It is vitally important that each of our team members feels confident, comfortable, and empowered.
Note to recruitment agencies: Pirical is committed to building a long-term approach to our hiring strategy, we are therefore already working in partnership with selected talent partners. We, therefore, ask you to hold off sending speculative CVs or sales approaches through this email.