United States – New York City NY, Canton MA, Jersey City NJ, Edison NJ, Louisville KY, Jacksonville FL
United Kingdom – Bristol, London or Edinburgh
EU- Zurich, Poland
Canada – Montreal
We have some exciting opportunities for Product Managers to join our growing Product team supporting our Share Plan business.
What make this role stand out?
You will be working in a global market, where our teams are committed to being the best
We give you continuous training and career development opportunities
You will be working as part of a global team who support a wide range of products, giving you the opportunity to hone your existing skills, whilst continuing to build on your knowledge
A role you will love
We are looking for a Product Manager for Core Product Infrastructure to join our Global Plans’ Product team. As a Product Manager with Agile Product Owner responsibilities, you will be responsible for our Legal & Compliance infrastructure functionality.
As part of the Product Infrastructure team, you have an important role in assuring the stable foundation supporting our overall product offering.
You lead the activities to further develop this key building block to ensure our compliance with the diverse rules and regulations our various global entities are subject to when operating our business and providing services to our clients.
- Working with the various stakeholders to understand, align and prioritize the requirements
- Work with the Product Managers and the Business Solution Architects to ensure strategic fit of the implemented solutions
- Background in banking – be familiar with the challenges of providing banking services operationally in a global environment
- Familiarity with compliance aspects in such a global environment
- Solid experience as a Product Manager or Agile Product Owner
- Experience in projects implementing system functionality to meet legal, compliance or regulatory requirements
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills