Intel’s Software and Advanced Technology Group is seeking a Software Product Manager to join the team to lead and drive the Media and Gaming developer SW products and associated roadmaps, with empowered accountability for the business results for these products.
As a oneAPI AI Product Manager, you will be collaborating with multiple stakeholders both inside and outside Intel and operating at all stages in the product lifecycle-from value concept to delivery across Intel platforms-to offer a compelling value proposition that delights customers and drives Intel revenue growth.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Discovering, documenting, and distilling customer value opportunities through direct customers interviews, captured customer impression data, and other market intelligence means.
- Defining and prioritizing product requirements based upon the developer interviews, internal teams, and business partners.
- Leading innovation and cross-functional teams through all stages of the product lifecycle.
- Working closely with engineering, product managers, program managers, software architects, sales and marketing teams.
- Partnering with firmware and silicon engineering teams to map end user value down through FW and Hard IP aligned to our hardware roadmaps.
- Partnering with outbound product management to create positioning and compelling collateral.
- Path finding opportunities: Identifying emerging industry technology trends, developing new business or project proposals, determining technical feasibility, validating customer interest, and driving investment decisions and action plans.
- Ultimately, developing, deploying, and driving product plans and strategies that deliver superior business results over time.
- Up to 25% travel.
The ideal candidate will demonstrate:
- Solid understanding of Core and GPU architectures and associated development tools and flows.
- Excellent written and verbal communication.
- Leadership, drive, and teamwork.
You must possess the below minimum qualifications to be initially considered for this position. Preferred qualifications are in addition to the minimum requirements and are considered a plus factor in identifying top candidates.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science /Engineering, Electrical Engineering, or related technical degree with at least 9 years of experience in product management or product marketing, and at least a 5 year mixture of media, graphics, and gaming technology experience: architectures, industry players and dynamics, software workflows, stacks, and deployment models.
- Master’s degree in Business Administration, Computer Science /Engineering, Electrical Engineering, or related technical degree with at least 5 years of experience in product management or product marketing, and at least a 5 year mixture of media, graphics, and gaming technology experience: architectures, industry players and dynamics, software workflows, stacks, and deployment models.
- Experience as a game developer.
- US, Oregon, Hillsboro
- US, Georgia, Atlanta
- US, California, Santa Clara
- US, Texas, Austin
- US, Arizona, Phoenix