UK based, remote.
We’re a purpose driven team with a huge mission. We enjoy working hard, supporting each other and having fun.
As the product manager at Fika, you will be responsible for the day-to-day running of the Fika products, which includes mobile & web apps as well as further products and integrations in development. Your key responsibilities will include; running development sprints, gathering requirements from across psychology, partner success and sales, keeping the wider business informed and triaging requests, bugs and customer feedback.
We can promise:
We are ‘great place to work’ certified!
- Flexible and remote-first (UK only), with options to access co-working spaces in your area and meet up with other team members
- Free use of the full Fika platform to improve your mental fitness skills
- Future opportunities to have stock options
- We meet up in person to celebrate the quarter and plan ahead for the next one
- A generous holiday policy so you can take the time you need
- Brand new MacBook and a budget for your home office equipment
- We value diversity and inclusivity. We are an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Who are you?
- Experience as a product manager, or scrum master with a desire to move into product
- A track record of bringing features to market, ideally in SaaS, EdTech, HR Tech or Health Tech
- Deep working knowledge of product management and analytics tools (we use Firebase, MixPanel, etc)
- A positive can-do attitude and growth mindset
- A passion for making a difference in the mental health space
- Knowledge and experience of agile methodologies (we work in 2-week sprints but don’t follow scrum strictly)
It’s a bonus if you have…
- Start-up experience
- Experience working in scaling development teams and processes
- Passion for ProductOps and DesignOps