Make buying easy
Paid’s mission is to make it easy for big companies to buy from small businesses.
We are building the next-generation procurement automation platform which turns the procurement functions into a profit centre. Our platform revolutionises the purchasing process by living at the intersection between buyers and suppliers:
- We help large enterprises to find value by accessing the innovation of smaller suppliers in a seamless way – increasing efficiency and reducing cost.
- At the same time, we enable smaller suppliers to interact with their customers with an enterprise grade platform, streamlining the process from order to faster payment.
Cost savings for buyers, faster payments for suppliers – we make the process magic for both sides!
🪄✨If you’re a problem solver who loves to get into the detail of technical solutions and figuring out how platforms can integrate to become more than the sum of their parts you’ll enjoy shaping the vision of our platform.
💥 Joining as an early member of the product development team, you’ll be working directly with the founders and product team to optimise our technical processes and help shape our enterprise solution.
🌱 This role is an exciting opportunity for you to want to get on the ground floor of fast-growing early-stage company.
As Product Manager you’ll work closely with the Product team to prioritise and refine the technical backlog, taking ownership of our integration strategy. Our aim is to expand our offering globally, and as a key member of the product team you’ll have the remit to ensure our technical solution is ready.
Even though this role is posted in a specific location, we are a remote-first company and you can work from home, from anywhere in the UK.
What you’ll be working on:
- You’ll work closely with the product team to understand the vision for the product and support by building the technical processes and integration plans
- You’ll own the integration process from brief description through UX concepts and build
- You’ll collaborate on the integration roadmap and technical specifications
- You’ll conduct research and build user journeys for technical features
You should join us if:
- You have experience building high availability web applications
- You have experience supporting multiple service integrations on one platform
- You have experience of product management lifecycles building in time for refactoring and refinements
- You have experience working closely with engineering and technical teams
- You’re a great communicator of ideas and information
- You get a kick out of working in fast-paced environments
- You’re a go-getter, who’s ready to help shape the future of Paid
- You’re a self-starter who enjoys the autonomy from remote working
Bonus points if:
- You have experience running user feedback sessions
- You have the ability to consume information on trends and feedback ideas on market trends
- You enjoy taking responsibility for end to end product feature development
- You like giving and receiving feedback within whole teams
- You have the technical ability with web technologies for prototyping and providing examples
- You have experience of B2B SaaS product management
What’s in it for you
💸 £60,000-£67,500 per annum, depending on experience
📈 Potential to join the company EMI option scheme
🏄 25 days of annual leave + bank holidays and your birthday, off on us 🥳
🤸 Flexible working hours
🌎 Remote-first working environment
💳 Ultra-flexible benefits package via ThanksBen; monthly WFH allowance and annual equipment allowance, to spend flexibly as you want
🎉 Quarterly company meet-ups
💊 Private Medical + Group Life Insurance
What’s next for Paid
With four large enterprise clients including the likes of BT live on our platform, and more in the pipeline to start very soon, for the rest of 2022 we’re focusing on expanding our team, as we rapidly expand from a business perspective and start to explore internationalisation. Over the next six months we are planning to nearly double the size of our team, as we gear up to start thinking about raising our Series A in 2023.
We are a small but mighty team of 16 people and growing fast. We work hard together, keeping each other accountable, and iterate quickly so we can successfully deliver our goals. Our people are the most important part of our business, and joining us you will have the opportunity to make a real difference, and help shape the future of Paid.
Our co-founders Tom and Natasha, have worked hard to build a culture of trust within the team; they trust us to deliver the work and we trust them to steer us in the right direction. Working in a remote-first environment we empower all employees to feel autonomy in their work. We strive to maintain a very flat structure across the company, so every employee’s voice can be heard. We don’t believe in micromanaging!
We live by the following core beliefs keep us focused on delivering our mission:
- We believe that business is about people, not process. Relationships will always matter most.
- We believe that software solutions should just work. The experience should be simple, purposeful and powerful
- We believe that we can help smaller businesses thrive and the biggest businesses innovate and move quickly
- We believe in guarantees: Cost savings for buyers and faster payments for suppliers