We’re on a mission to be the UK & Ireland’s leading specialist Home Insurance Underwriting Agency delivering value to brokers and customers through the products and service we pride ourselves on.
You’ll be joining us at an exciting time of growth, development and acquisition and you will play an important part in that journey and the product team.
We have great distribution networks and recognised brands and we’re excited to see what comes next as we leverage these and build on our existing range of products.
The day to day:
- Working closely with the Head of Product you will develop products that customers value and brokers can sell, ensuring they align to our product and busines strategy.
- You will lead the business team to ensure all stakeholder requirements are captured and delivered through continuous development. Releases are quality checked and performance is communicated effectively.
- You will carry out market and competitor research, using that insight to drive new product development opportunities and improvements to existing.
- You are the product expert on the products you manage helping people across the business understand why they exist, the value they bring, effectively communicating their successes and vision for the future.
- Role is remote with some travel to offices.
- An exceptional opportunity to join the team at the outset of its long term growth and assist in designing and building our next generation of products
- A negotiable basic salary + Benefits (Holiday, Pension, DIS)
- We value our people and create an environment that supports ongoing personal development (including fully funded professional qualifications)
- You’ll ideally have 1-2 years’ experience within Product Management within an Insurance or similar environment – Insurance experience is not essential for this role as we place more value on the product management experience
- Experience of carrying out Market and customer research
- Your skill set should include strong Communication (Both written and verbal), stakeholder management, Problem solving and IT Skills coupled with the ability to collaborate effectively both in person and remotely.
Wider about Us:
Plum Underwriting are part of GRP, the GRP Group aims to be one of the UK’s leading insurance intermediaries delivering the best outcomes to clients, insurers, investors and our people. We acquire and develop businesses with the velocity of a start-up with a focused, straight talking, professional and accountable leadership who put the customer first and act with integrity and pride in what we do and meet our compliance responsibilities. We expect the same from everyone we hire. With a federated group of businesses, we can offer a diversity of experience and with our overarching mission we can ensure the success of our people and business.