Wellbe, an accomplished health tech innovator on a mission to help health systems serve more patients with less work, is seeking a Product Owner to oversee and drive all phases of product feature development for our ConnectedCare platform. As a member of the Product Management team, you will work closely with the Design, Development, and SQA to ensure our solutions are best in class to serve patients and their care teams.
Through your collaboration with design, development, and end-users you will shape, define, and drive product requirements and establish feature prioritization according to the product strategy and roadmap. You will work across the full development lifecycle, including planning and requirements gathering, story management, and end-user testing to ensure we deliver the best features and product performance to our customers.
- Coordinating and managing the product lifecycle from strategic planning to tactical execution
- Work with a cross-functional team of internal and external design, content, and technology collaborators to drive the development of effective and innovative applications
- Integrate usability studies, research and market analysis into product requirements to enhance user satisfaction
- Coordinate and write user stories with designers and developers.
- Prioritize features and plan sprints for the development team
- Assist with the development and optimization of standard processes and workflows
- Oversee product documentation for customer communications and implementations
- Enable analytics-driven decision-making to evolve products and usage
- Brainstorm and negotiate effectively with various stakeholders to continuously define feature priorities
- Work with the QA team to perform user testing and acceptance of features before a release
- Bachelor’s degree in relevant field or similar required
- 3+ years of product owner experience with software required – designing, developing, and deploying digital products using Agile/Scrum methodologies
- Strong Experience in project and lifecycle management; highly organized with meticulous attention to details
- Ability to clearly lead communication on technical requirements to engineers/developers and release notes to sales, implementation and customer delivery teams
- Strong quantitative, analytical, and problem solving skills
- Experience prioritizing competing objectives and communicating rationale for complicated decision-making
- Ability to self-manage, juggle multiple priorities, and adhere to internal timelines and deadlines in a dynamic high growth environment
- Curious, innovative mindset and ability to think “outside the box” and anticipate user needs
- Comfortable presenting and proposing new ideas to the innovation team and senior management
- Background in health tech, workflow automation, or AI preferred