Great opportunity for anyone living in Portugal or who sees themselves living there in the near future.
Miniclip is looking for a talented technical product manager/owner to join a team designing and building internal services, which are tools and platforms that help power all of the games in the Miniclip product portfolio. Specifically, this technical product manager will be working on the User Acquisition stack, so prior experience with marketing, user acquisition and/or business intelligence is a big plus!
What you should look forward to:
- Creating a clear and concise vision for the team to work towards
- Working alongside engineers and developers to build solutions for hard to solve problems
- Prioritising work, focusing on initiatives and deliverables, and managing stakeholders’ and end-users’ expectations
- Maintaining a high level of quality and stability in products and services
What your day-to-day will look like:
- Surround yourself with smart and motivated people
- Empower others through leading by example and facilitating decision-making
- Communicate with stakeholders and balance their requirements with the technical requirements of the product
- Encourage collaboration and problem solving
- Manage the backlog and roadmap to maintain focus on high priority deliverables
- Ensure end users are being served in the best possible way
Skills and Experience
What you must bring with you:
- Positive and approachable attitude
- Strong belief in continuous and iterative improvement
- Solid understanding of the Agile values and principles and how to apply them in different settings (Kanban, XP, Lean, Scrum, etc).
- Strong analytical, communication, and presentation skills
- Proper balance of technical knowledge and business acumen
- Experience working with large amounts of data, data processing, and data storage
- A good understanding of data visualisation
- 2+ years’ experience as a Product Manager/Product Owner of a cross functional team, or equivalent experience