You’re a top performing, highly innovative Product Manager working with a top product company that leads with SaaS and Analytics products in the Real Estate or Mortgage space. Have you ever thought of living in a location with less traffic, a slower pace of life and great access to world-class adventure and scenery? Consider helping Clear Capital transform how homes are bought and sold through intelligent valuation and automation.
Clear Capital is seeking a highly talented, scrappy, entrepreneurial Product Manager who is passionate about modernizing the way that homes are valued and improving the experience of purchasing a home. You will be responsible for bringing together our substantial valuation expertise, data and technology to reshape the way valuations are created and consumed by the mortgage industry.
Clear Capital is a rapidly growing, privately held company that provides property valuations, analytics and SaaS platforms that help lenders, investors, loan servicers and others make accurate decisions on property value. As a Product Manager, you will lead a team across multiple functions to deliver industry leading solutions.
- Develop a deep understanding of customers and the industry to create a vision, strategy and roadmap for your product area.
- Develop, document and test business cases for uses of the product that create a high rate of success.
- Work with engineering, project management, user experience, and analytics teams to execute on a clear roadmap.
- Work across sales, marketing and customer account teams to ensure your target audience is informed on how the product can help them.
- Own the communication of vision and connect internal stakeholders with our mission
- You’ve spent 3+ years delivering successful products to enterprises or similarly complex customers.
- Worked on product teams with competing priorities with aggressive timelines
- Managed product efforts through every stage of development
- Comfortable in front of customers and curious about their pain points
- Motivates and brings cohesive teams together from multiple disciplines
- You know how to learn quickly from failure
- Have a background in technology or design, you understand what is possible and how users work
- Have a passion for usable data and have data analysis experience
- Have strong written and verbal communication skills
At Clear Capital, we have an underlying philosophy that guides our efforts: Go wherever it leads, and do whatever it takes to help clients find their optimal solution. This philosophy guides how we create and deliver products, and how we interact with our clients, vendors and each other. We offer an exciting fast-paced work environment, challenging and rewarding careers, and competitive compensation and benefits. Relocation assistance is available.
CLEAR CAPITAL 101
Clear Capital is an industry leading, privately held Real Estate Valuations and Analytics company headquartered near Lake Tahoe, with offices in Truckee, CA, Reno, NV and Roseville, CA. We aim to consistently improve the lives of our clients by innovative approaches to service, analytics and technology. We firmly believe that a thoughtful combination of ethics, good old fashioned care for your client and constant thoughtful innovation using progressive technology is a good way to drive positive and healthy progress.
Salary commensurate with experience
Clear Capital is an equal opportunity employer