Safesite is seeking an experienced Senior Product Manager to join our team to help define product vision, roadmap, and strategy to improve our safety platform and user engagement. You’ll be an early hire and an integral part of our Product Team, driving your own team while also working on cross-functional initiatives throughout the organization.
The Safesite team is looking for someone to lead the charge on understanding customer research, feedback, UX, data (qualitative & quantitative), and strategy in order to prioritize and execute a product roadmap. We’re looking for someone who loves going deep to understand customers before making decisions and iterating based on key success metrics.
You’ll be working with design and engineering teams to ship well-crafted products, but also work horizontally across customer support, success, and sales teams. This is a fast-paced environment with lots of moving pieces, so you’ll need to be a quick decision-maker, problem-solver, and quickly adapt your style based on the stakeholder group. Safesite has a positive, diverse, and supportive culture—we look for people who are curious, inventive, and work to aim higher every single day. If this sounds like a good fit for you, send us a message.
Our vision at Safesite is to eliminate workplace injuries for high-risk industries and reduce insurance costs. Thousands of workers are injured every day around the world. These hard-working mothers, fathers, daughters, sons, sisters, and brothers are the essential engine room of the world economy. Just one injury can snowball, affecting every area of a worker’s life.
We are a venture-backed, fast-growing company, providing much-needed solutions to industries that have been left behind when it comes to technology adoption. Over the next 2 years, Safesite will see rapid growth in its customer base, revenue, and operating team furthering our mission to help save the lives of workers across the world. We will not rest until every worker feels safe on the job and can be 100% confident they will go home at the end of the day.
By deploying the latest technologies into the field and capturing critical safety and risk data from the frontline workers, Safesite is able to accurately predict and help customers prevent workplace injuries. 4,000 US companies use the Safesite app and desktop portal on a daily basis to facilitate OSHA compliance activities, drive safety engagement, and dramatically reduce incidents and claim frequency. Safesite brings an advanced digital solution to the traditional loss control model and through strategic partnerships, customers can now significantly reduce expensive workers compensation costs.
Check out our website at www.safesitehq.com
Why working at Safesite is great!
We are building a culture where all employees are welcomed and encouraged to bring their preferred, confident, and best selves to work. Through this approach, we have the diverse backgrounds and skills required for an inclusive and welcoming environment where individuals can thrive.
We believe in fostering a culture of healthy work-life balance, and we encourage an inviting, collaborative, fun work environment. Together we grow and learn and continue pushing ahead by following our core values: Simplicity, Tenacity, Comradery, Aim Higher, Home Safe, and Be Agile.
- Ability to think big and small to build incremental features and prototypes in service of a larger vision.
- Drive product vision, strategy, and roadmap for our safety products
- Work with design and engineering teams to discover, design, validate, and ship well-crafted products and features in a highly iterative delivery approach.
- Define success metrics and prioritize key initiatives
- Make decisions based on qualitative and quantitative data.
- Foster a data-driven culture that accelerates testing, delivery, and innovation
- Develop a deep understanding of the industry and empathy for the customer
- Relentlessly research and understand customers to prioritize your roadmap and continuously deliver better experiences
- Collaborate effectively with cross-functional teams to influence and align on product strategy and to improve user experience
- Deliver clear, thoughtful documentation throughout the product lifecycle which can be easily understood by technical and non-technical audiences.Requirements
- 5+ years of hands-on product management experience
A proven track record of shipping high-quality products customers love
- Organized and process-driven when it comes to prioritizing needs and tradeoffs
- Passionate about Safesite and the problems we’re solving
- Excellent leadership and interpersonal skill
- Excellent product discovery, UX, and research skills
- Ability to enable high-velocity agile teams with an eye for design and detail
- Strategic, analytical thinker with the ability to make data-driven (qual & quant) decisions
- Curious & passionate to seek a deep understanding of our customers as well as competitive and market trends in the industry
- Excellent verbal and written communication to clearly distill requirements, roadmaps, and convey complex points concisely
- You are as comfortable rapidly prototyping (via Figma) features throughout the product discovery, design, and build phase
- You listen well. You build consensus by default but can drive hard decisions when needed. You push the pace. You take the blame and pass on praise. People love working with you.
- Self-motivated team player, ability to work in fast-paced environments with minimal oversight, with an ego-less openness to feedback and exchanging knowledge with othersBeneficial Experience
- Worked with a construction/builder tech company
- Having both start-up and large company experience is a plus
- Experience with Amplitude, SQL, Asana, and Figma is a plusTop-Notch Benefits
- Industry-leading career development opportunities
- Competitive salary
- 401K plan
- Generous paid time off including 14 paid holidays, personal days, and paid sick leave
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Monthly wellness stipend
- Generous home office stipend to help you create a comfortable and productive work setup
- Annual learning and development stipend to use on courses, conferences, or other upskilling opportunities
- Paid parental leave for new parents