Are you a research driven, enjoy design thinking and working in a high performance product company? This is a genuine product management opportunity.
We are Capitalise.com and we are building a better way for businesses and their advisors to access, manage and invest capital.
We are a product-oriented FinTech start-up having just closed a second round of funding, as well as being supported by both the Microsoft Accelerator and their Growth program. We have won government grants and award nominations for innovation.
Capitalise.com is building out our product team reporting into our Product Director and co-founder, Ollie Maitland.
Working closely with our customers, stakeholders, UX and engineer teams you will be a key role in directing the product roadmap. We’re a highly experienced and ambitious team who are looking to win recognition for being a leading product company in FinTech.
About the role
As a product manager you will be responsible for the adoption, performance and success of our funding product oriented to our adviser community. You will be responsible for:
- Researching and understanding the needs of your user base
- Responding to their needs through improving the product
- Responsibility for the backlog and working with the team via scrum master
- Undertaking design thinking user-centred activities to drive innovation
- Working with stakeholders to facilitate agreement on the roadmap priorities
- Maintaining a product roadmap of priorities
- Document roadmap items into a product backlog
- Sharing the product backlog with the engineering team
- Ultimately being responsible for the user acceptance of the product backlog
- Measure the success of the product and act upon results
For this role you’ll need to:
- 3+ years in a design, engineering or strategy role creating digital products
- Held a position of project responsibility which has involved research
- A fiendish eye for detail and empathy for our customers
- Experience in creating at least one research-led digital product or service
- Have briefed a UX or design team on a product vision
- Have tested a product with a community of users
- Inhuman amounts of skill to create order out and certainty from chaos
- Passion to make people’s lives better and benefit in the reward of doing so
Capitalise values diversity in thought and is willing to consider applicants who are looking to balance work and personal projects. so can consider people to are looking to work with us from 3 days per week or full time.
Our company will support public speaking slots at event with travel and attendance.