Cloverleaf is on mission to unleash people to do their best work. Through years of discovery, we invented automated coaching, and we’re now seeking a passionate Product Manager to own the user’s experience with this automated coaching, both what it is today, and what it will become. This involves both a left and right brain approach – breaking down data into connection points that build into conversational coaching tips, delivered through a delightful experience.
Today, our SaaS platform sends personalized micro-coaching to teams inside of some of the world’s most valuable brands. This coaching is highly personalized, based on deep psychology research, unique to each team member’s strengths and blindspots. See what else our customers are saying in our G2 reviews.
And this is only the beginning of the product we’re creating and the impact we know we’ll have.
Our success depends on high levels of autonomy and collaboration. You will own your domain, and you will have the support of:
- Julee Peterson, Sr. Product Designer – Julee cares first about the customer’s needs, then about crafting simple, intuitive designs that deliver value. She’s also an expert home gardener and can teach you so much about plant spacing and homemade dressings.
- Kirsten Moorefield, Co-founder & COO – Kirsten will be your direct manager. She oversees Product, ensuring we have clear goals and stay connected to customers to decide on the details. Her happy place is a weekend camping trip.
- Adam Tucker, Sr. Product Manager – Adam is responsible for user growth. Your work will be choreographed in parallel, as you have distinctly different goals, yet your solutions will intertwine. He also plays Dungeons and Dragons after his kids are in bed.
- Engineering Team – Led by VP of Engineering, Matt Lievertz, you will regularly be in meetings with your team of engineers and collaborate through Slack as questions come up mid-sprint.
- Peggy Murriner, Content Manager – Peggy leads all of our coaching content, and your role will be focused on the entire experience around automated coaching. Peggy is a certified coach with deep understanding of human behavior and naturally asks powerful relational questions. She makes everyone around her feel seen and cared for.
We are looking for a Product Manager obsessed with delighting users through how we deliver automated coaching, and who loves to nerd out on data. Responsibilities will include:
- Overarching all of your work, your mission will be to unlock the next level of our coaching content – today it is based on a handful of data points, but we have orders of magnitude more data.
- Relentless focus on our users – what are their pains, how are we best serving them, where are our biggest opportunities to deliver even better coaching.
- Conduct user interviews to build a deep understanding of unarticulated needs.
- Dig into quantitative metrics through Amplitude to deeply understand user activity.
- Communicate often with Customer Success to understand the feedback they receive, and ensure we’re building our product in the best direction for our customers.
- Own the near term roadmap of biggest problems to be solved or opportunities to bring more delight in our coaching experience.
- Coordinate product plans with the engineering team through Backlog Refinement and Sprint Planning meetings.
- Communicate details of upcoming launches to all stakeholders so they are prepared to evangelize and support.
- Prioritize and manage the backlog of features/user stories and ensure requirements and the desired outcomes are clear.
- Track and report success metrics of recent launches.
We are looking for someone with:
- Passion for creating product experiences that help people realize their potential
- 3+ years experience in Product Management, Product Design, Knowledge Engineering, Business Intelligence or Data Analysis
- Obsession for what’s possible rather than what’s been done before, testing through MVPs to validate new directions
B2B2C, B2C and/or Product Led Growth experience preferred, with a high standard for end-user experience
- Contagious customer empathy and a process-oriented approach for collecting and analyzing customer input.
- Strong communication skills. Comfortable with shifting viewpoints to discern new insights from a variety of perspectives.
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS
- Competitive cash salary
- Stock option package
- Health Reimbursement up to $6k for individuals, $11k for families
- Retirement benefits including 4% match with immediate vest
- Unlimited PTO and flexible work schedule (truly)
- Work Remotely or in office in Covington KY – you choose!
- Cell phone reimbursement
- Paid Parental Leave
- Quarterly all-teams with a mix of strategy and fun