With a superstar, internationally-sourced management team, combining experience from BCG, Microsoft, Zalora, Siemens, IBM and other world-class organizations, with local talent and insights from the 7 countries we are operating in regionally, iPrice is well positioned for continued success and we want you to be a part of it!
- Own the product roadmap and our position in the market with innovative new ideas; understand in detail the business value of each initiative and how it can contribute to our success
- Communicate the vision that articulates the next iterations of our platform to ensure alignment with stakeholders and developers; support your message with data-driven hypotheses
- Translate the vision into a series of smaller sprint goals, drive smooth implementation and generate incremental measurable value-add, release by release
- Take full ownership of the product backlog, discuss trade-offs, make decisions and break it down together with the development and design teams
- Continuously measure and improve the quality of product increments; share your best practices with the product and development teams and the stakeholders
- Generate customer and market insights, research best practices and apply them to the next iteration of our product to differentiate us from the competition
- A bachelor’s degree or higher in a relevant discipline, engineering or computer science is not a pre-requisite.
- You have 3-5 years of product ownership or product management experience at a company known for its best-in-class products.
- You have a track record of taking full ownership and bringing new features, scenarios, and products to the market.
- You have experience working with software engineers in an agile environment applying scrum methodologies.
- You’re curious and data-driven with relentless attention to detail.
- You have a background in working with big sets of data, web analytics, and A/B testing tools.
- You’re an excellent communicator with strong presentation and persuasion skills.
- You’re fluent in written and spoken English.
- Vietnamese, Thai, or Bahasa Indonesia would be a plus.
- Work experience at a startup or in a dynamic high-growth environment is a plus.
- We’ll sponsor your visa and work permit.
- You’ll have medical insurance and health benefits.
- You’ll enjoy a highly affordable and fun lifestyle in a tropical metropolis in the heart of Southeast Asia.
- You’ll accelerate your career advancement, supported by a startup in its hyper growth phase.
- You’ll gain exposure to a world-class management team with diverse backgrounds and boundless ambition.
- You’ll experience the tipping point of today’s hottest emerging markets and industry.
- We have a flexible work environment where results matter more than face time with your manager.
- You’ll have the freedom to own and drive your own goals, directly impacting the success and growth of the business.
- You’ll experience Asia’s diverse cultures with more than 25 nationalities represented on our team.