True Fit is looking for a talented Senior Product Manager to work full time on our distributed team. Reporting to the VP of Product Management, this role will focus on the strategy and execution of our Size and Fit recommendation engine. We are undergoing a massive re-architecture of our recommendation infrastructure and this role will have a major impact in designing and bringing to market our next generation machine learning engine. This individual will also work closely with all our product management and creative team members to develop new and improved experiences for our shopper-facing products available on online retail sites such as Macy’s, Gap, JCrew, Kate Spade, Madewell, Neiman Marcus, Urban Outfitters, and Dick’s Sporting Goods.
True Fit has built a membership network of tens of millions of shoppers who build profiles to leverage our Size & Fit technology that is a hosted user experience which retailers implement on their e-commerce sites and mobile apps. Through our customers and other unique partnerships, True Fit is helping to define the future of shopping. This role will play an integral part in working with our Data Science and Engineering teams to build our algorithmic innovations & improvements into fully scalable products, and help maintain our position as a world leader in the fashion technology space.
Who We Are
True Fit is the industry’s leading consumer experience platform leveraged by apparel and footwear retailers to decode fit and size and connect shoppers with only what they love. It has organized and connected the broadest footwear, apparel and consumer data in the world to provide best in class fit recommendations covering the industry’s brands and styles. The platform unites social, general and personalized fit guidance into one cohesive experience, driving shopper confidence and loyalty.
Through serving shoppers across its network of retailers’ websites, True Fit delivers rich datasets back to retailers to inform their strategies and initiatives – from marketing and merchandising to sourcing and product development. These data sets serve a tremendous need in today’s shifting market – who is this new shopper and how can they be met with relevance?
True Fit is led by an experienced team of executives and leaders from fashion, retail, big data and ecommerce, and is backed by top investors.
True Fit is looking for a Senior Product Manager to focus on rebuilding our machine learning recommendation engine. True Fit is 100% remote, so you can work from almost anywhere!
- Manage full product lifecycle from developing market requirements to product release and adoption, including: concept, scope, specifications, design, implementation, user acceptance testing, quality assurance, deployment and maintenance.
- Interact with key internal & external stakeholders to develop product requirements and to develop and maintain a squad level roadmap
- Utilize data to understand customer needs and behaviors as well as business objectives, and enable the team to transform that knowledge into product enhancements and new features.
- Coordinate with Engineering to define and refine product requirements.
- Work with Data Science on new algorithms and inventions to drive new product features and benefits for users and customers.
Desired Skills and Experience
- You have a minimum of 2 years work experience in software product management, preferable with a data-drive product.
- You have experience in and knowledge of machine learning/ deep learning; a background working with natural language processing and/or machine vision is a plus
- You are comfortable working directly with data analysis, performing SQL queries, etc.
- You are a skilled communicator with all levels and functions within an organization
- You are self-motivated and work well with others
Why True Fit?
One size does not fit all in what you wear or your True Fit career. Everyone at True Fit has the opportunity to push their professional boundaries, while balancing personal ambitions.
We believe that how we dress is an expression of who we are and the confidence you feel. As an EEO employer, we work to help all team members experience an inclusive, diverse and accepting work environment, so you can be True To You.
True Fit was also just recently acknowledged by Built in Boston who announced that True Fit earned spots on two lists for best places to work 2022!
Built In determines the winners of Best Places to Work based on an algorithm, using company data about compensation, benefits and companywide programming. To reflect the benefits candidates are searching for more frequently on Built In, the program also weighs criteria like remote and flexible work opportunities, programs for DEI and other people-first cultural offerings