You’ve spent the last few years product managing the back-end systems for a car or home insurance broker. You’ve helped your brands to achieve some success but recognise they compete in a market with poor understanding of both the customer and alternative supplier strategies. Imagine if you could change all that, simultaneously helping consumers to save money and enabling brands to win when they want. Now you can ….
ctrlio is turning online listings into market places, by empowering consumers with their own buying signals and providing real-time intelligence to brands to help them bid for business when they want to. This is the Intention Economy in action, starting where consumers care most – those recurring purchases where they can save most, like mobile, broadband, energy and insurance. ctrlio is leading the way, powering mass-market consumer websites in the UK and Germany. We have ambitious plans to scale to different sectors and geographies and we’re looking for exceptionally talented team players to guide us on the next step of that journey.
As the product manager for insurance, you will be responsible for defining and delivering the ctrlio products specific to this market sector, starting with car insurance. You must have an innate appreciation for customer behaviour, the ability to break down complex statistical analysis into actionable insights and the capability to architect products that create attractive business models for all stakeholders. If this was easy, someone else would have done it already!
We expect you to be able to demonstrate experience:
- designing and carrying out qualitative research to identify customer needs
- defining MVPs that balance customer needs with those of the business
- product analytics and definition of success metrics
- developing client and stakeholder relationships
- planning and running agile projects and processes
- running quantitative and multivariate testing on products
- identifying new and innovative product propositions
- working in cross-disciplinary teams with designers and developers
- understanding of regulatory frameworks, such as FSA and GDPR
- A competitive salary, benefits and employee stock option plan
- Work in a positive and dynamic environment where everyone is encouraged to contribute and have a real impact on company success
- Central London office, in the heart of the tech scene
- A mature leadership team, who have run and financed start-ups before