Why you should join us…
We connect with millions of people every day, make content they can’t get enough of, and reflect and shape the world we live in… and we do all this through the power of creativity. We are a digitally-led entertainment and media company that creates and brings brilliant content to audiences, wherever, whenever and however they choose.
Our vision is to be – More than TV – building upon ITV’s unique and winning combination of creativity and commercial strength, driven by investment in data and technology. ITV’s newly formed Media and Entertainment Division (M&E) consists of two business units – Broadcast and Streaming. This new structure means we’re shaped for success, we can drive digital viewing, faster decision making and more innovation as we become a digitally-led entertainment and media company.
These are exciting times for Streaming with the upcoming launch of ITVx Q4 2022. The Product and Technology division has doubled in size over the last 12 months. With a new streaming strategy and under a new Chief Product Officer (CPO) we are transforming the product team to be more strategic and more customer-centric. Within Product, we use the power of creativity to create & drive experiences for our consumers that are the best in service, offering a seamless viewing experience across multiple devices wherever you are, whenever you want to.
We are currently looking for a Revenue & Growth Tools Product Manager to join the team within the Streaming, Interactive, and Data Division.
As a Product Manager in this area, you will lead a cross-functional product team and collaborate closely with ITV technology, pay & distribution and growth journey product teams to transform our ecommerce, identity and growth experiment capabilities into scalable Revenue Growth Tools.
Some Key Responsibilities include:
- Leading the development of transformation capabilities that scale in line with ITV D2C and streaming ambitions
- Contributing to supplier selection processes and building healthy and high-performance teams/relationships with suppliers
- Representing and communicating Revenue and Growth tooling product vision and progress at board lever steering committees
- Supporting the director with your product expertise with Ecommerce capabilities & opportunities
To be considered for this opportunity you will need to demonstrate the following skills:
Minimum role criteria:
- Experience working across suppliers and teams and ensuring consistency of approach and unity of direction
- A clear track record of launching on-time, on-budget delivery of large scale streaming products / features
- A track record of implementing ROI driven Product Management techniques within teams and within suppliers
- Knowledge of authentication and identity management technologies
- Deep understanding of customer lifecycle data and its usages across marketing, performance monitoring, product analytics and segmentations.
- Knowledge of and history of building / integrating subscription billing platforms
ITV strongly encourages applications for this role from candidates with a disability and as a Disability Confident Leader if you meet the minimum criteria for a role and you have declared that you have a disability, we’ll guarantee you’ll get to the next stage*.
The Key role criteria is as follows:
- Excellent stakeholder management skills and proven track record in working with cross-functional teams
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to navigate relationships at various levels across ITV, including strong influencing skills so as to act as a change agent
- Comfortable navigating and guiding others through ambiguity
- Able to work independently with little direction and to tight and evolving deadlines
- Flexible and creative approach to problem-solving
We’re happy to discuss any support/personalisation you may need during our application process as part of our reasonable adjustments approach. So we encourage you to get in touch with us if you require anything… our email is email@example.com.
Closing Date: Monday 20th June 2022
Find out more about our benefits http://www.itvjobs.com/why-join-us/benefits/
We want to be the most flexible employer in Media. We offer Smart working and we will support you and provide you the right environment and work/ life balance
We reach millions of people everyday, that’s why having diverse talents and being an organisation where colleagues feel included is crucial to us. We have various networks who celebrate and support our colleagues. We try to embed an inclusive mindset in everything we do. Find out more here
* There may be a few exceptions where we are not able to take all eligible candidates to the next stage due to the volume of applications