About the job
You will be working as part of the Platforms product tribe, which comprises product, design, engineering, data science, marketing, and commercial. You will build relationships with technology teams across the UK and Poland to bring features to life and be the voice of the customer. You’ll create data-driven hypotheses which you will take through the discovery lifecycle including user journey creation, requirement definition and refinement before working with development, experimentation, and research teams to test and iterate upon your features.
This role can be based in Hammersmith, London – Amsterdam – Katowice (Poland)
Benefits include access to DAZN, 25 days’ annual leave (increasing by 3 days after 3 years), annual performance-related bonus, private medical insurance, life assurance, pension contributions up to 5%, family friendly community, free access for you and one other to our workplace mental health platform app (Unmind), learning and development resources, opportunity for flexible working, and access to our internal speaker series and events.
As our new Product Manager, you’ll have the opportunity to:
- Own the What & Why of the New Customer Acquisition & Existing Customer Activation outcomes for Living Room devices.
- You will be responsible for leading DAZN’s world-leading onboarding journeys and innovation on connected devices
- Question user behaviour and analyse data to find answers; complement data with usability studies to find solutions and generally place users at the centre of our product development process
- Focus on user insight, data, and customer usage trends and habits and use these to encourage continuous improvements of the product.
- Own the metrics around your theme, work closely with the data team to decide what is measured and then using that insight to build user-centric roadmaps and flesh out data dashboards
- Present ideas to senior stakeholders, manage their expectations and keep everyone informed; Share a compelling narrative about what problems our products solve, for whom, and how they are solved.
- Establish quarterly objectives and track performance metrics aligned to overall business goals
- Contribute to the development of detailed product requirements documents and technical specifications
- Work closely and collaborate with other internal DAZN teams across product, marketing, commercial teams, and CX to understand the customer E2E journey and experience.
- Keep up to date on market leaders and continue to drive the innovation, moving living room acquisition and activation forward.
- A/B testing: Focus on implementing small, rapid experiments and learn from them to iterate and make a measurable impact on crucial product & business metrics
- Work closely with commercial teams in the market to shape requirements and define experiences that ensure DAZN’s partnerships with Consumer Device Manufacturers and Pay TV operators include a seamless onboarding journey on device & present to senior management from DAZN and 3rd parties to land deals
You’ll be set up for success if you have:
- Can think short and long term, keeping growth and scalability in mind whilst delivering in an agile way
- Strong requirement composition skills, with experience of JIRA, Gherkin and writing BDD User Stories and Acceptance Criteria in an Agile environment
- Strengths in problem-solving, issue-resolution, ability to work in a deadline-focussed work environment, attention to detail, and ability to multitask
- Strong collaboration skills with other product managers, designers, data analysts and non-technical stakeholders
- Demonstrated ability to understand and discuss technical concepts, manage trade-offs
- Understanding of launching products in multiple markets
- Make decisions that not only benefit the customer but our commercial needs as well
- Ability to break down big initiatives into practical phases to launch, test, learn and iterate
- Pragmatic approach to feature prioritisation and compromises between designs and technical capabilities
Even better if you have:
- Experience of user sign-up / retention / on-boarding / nurturing
- Experience with agile methodologies
At DAZN, we bring ambition to life. We are innovators, game-changers and pioneers. So if you want to push boundaries and make an impact, DAZN is the place to be.
As part of our team you’ll have the opportunity to make your mark and the power to make change happen. We’re doing things no-one has done before, giving fans and customers access to sport anytime, anywhere. We’re using world-class technology to transform sports and revolutionise the industry and we’re not going to stop.
If you’re ambitious, inventive, brave and supportive, then you’re the kind of person who’s going to enjoy life at DAZN.
We are committed to fostering an inclusive environment, both inside and outside of our walls, that values equality and diversity and where everyone can contribute at the highest level and have their voices heard. For us, this means hiring and developing talent across all races, ethnicities, religions, age groups, sexual orientations, gender identities and abilities. If you’d like to include a cover letter with your application, please feel free to. Please do not feel you need to apply with a photo or disclose any other information that is not related to your professional experience.
Our aim is to make our hiring processes as accessible for everyone as possible. We will do our best to accommodate adjustments for interviews.
We look forward to hearing from you.