Our expanding product team here at DAZN are now looking to hire a Product Manager to join the Bespoke TV Platforms team. You will contribute to the definition and continuous development of our sports video streaming app globally on bespoke TV platforms (including Apple TV, Roku & Chromecast).
You will collaborate with teams across product, design, operations, finance, marketing, commercial and the executive team to define and deliver a product roadmap for DAZN’s TV platforms experience.
You will be highly analytical, resourceful, customer-focused and team-oriented with an ability to work independently. Your proven track record in taking end-to-end ownership and successfully delivering results will allow you to thrive in our fast-paced and dynamic business environment.
This role can be based in London or Katowice (Poland).
Benefits include access to DAZN, 25 days’ annual leave (increasing by 3 days after 3 years), annual performance-related bonus, private medical insurance, life assurance, pension contributions up to 5%, family friendly community, free access for you and one other to our workplace mental health platform app (Unmind), learning and development resources, opportunity for flexible working, and access to our internal speaker series and events.
As our new Product Manager for TV Platforms, you’ll have the opportunity to:
- Partner with key stakeholders to collaborate on the product vision, strategy, roadmap and supporting metrics required to develop product requirements and deliver a best in class digital video customer experience on new and existing bespoke TV platforms.
- Work with key stakeholders to define the certification and onboarding process for each assigned TV platform.
- Represent DAZN with TV platform partners.
Collaborate with the UX design team on wireframes, user flows and detailed designs.
- Develop detailed product requirements for new and existing bespoke TV platforms.
- Work closely with internal and external development teams to ensure that the requirements are prioritised and delivered.
- Become a domain expert on TV platforms and document high-quality knowledge bases for the assigned platforms and features.
- For each TV platform, deliver a best-in-class DAZN experience that is sensitive to individual market needs, distinct and memorable both in terms of visual design and customer interaction and focused on content discovery and conversion of customers into brand advocates.
You’ll be set up for success if you have:
- Strong requirement composition skills, with experience of Gherkin and writing BDD User Stories and Acceptance Criteria in an Agile environment.
- Solid agile product ownership skills—prioritisation, goal setting, guiding engineers with trade-offs and representing the customer in technical discussions.
- Quality delivery: strengths in problem solving, issue-resolution, ability to work in a deadline-driven work environment, attention to detail and ability to multitask in delivering work to high quality.
- Excellent program organisation, product management, and coordination skills.
Even better if you have:
- Strong command of agile methodologies e.g. Scrum, Kanban.
- Work experience in broadcast media, TV platforms, and/or video app development.
At DAZN, we bring ambition to life. We are innovators, game-changers and pioneers. So if you want to push boundaries and make an impact, DAZN is the place to be.
As part of our team you’ll have the opportunity to make your mark and the power to make change happen. We’re doing things no-one has done before, giving fans and customers access to sport anytime, anywhere. We’re using world-class technology to transform sports and revolutionise the industry and we’re not going to stop.
If you’re ambitious, inventive, brave and supportive, then you’re the kind of person who’s going to enjoy life at DAZN.
We are committed to fostering an inclusive environment, both inside and outside of our walls, that values equality and diversity and where everyone can contribute at the highest level and have their voices heard. For us, this means hiring and developing talent across all races, ethnicities, religions, age groups, sexual orientations, gender identities and abilities. If you’d like to include a cover letter with your application, please feel free to. Please do not feel you need to apply with a photo or disclose any other information that is not related to your professional experience.
Our aim is to make our hiring processes as accessible for everyone as possible. We will do our best to accommodate adjustments for interviews.
We look forward to hearing from you.