Join an existing, highly successful company and lead it to the next level. You will be regularly communicating with clients, conducting market research, and determining the direction the project should take. You will work with development, marketing & sales teams to implement your strategy.
Work is fully remote, with flexible hours, where you can plan your day and work from anywhere in the world.
You will report directly to the CEO.
Join us to make a difference!
In this role you will focus on the live patching offerings and tools:
KernelCare – Live Patching for Linux Kernel for 40+ Distribution variants
LibCare – Live Patching for openSSL and glibc
DBcare – Live Patching for Data Bases
Skills & Qualifications
– Drive the Enterprise products in collaboration with other teams
– Develop product vision, and execute the product roadmap aligning with business objectives
– Creating product requirements from sales, customer, and market input
– Creating product proposals and feature requests
– Present your products on-line and on-site events
– Work with Marketing on product launches
– Work with Marketing on product messaging
– Transform technical input into selling points
– Lead cross-functional teams to shape and build a product plan
– Identify opportunities, research, and develop innovative, and impactful features and products for TuxCare
The ideal candidate should have:
– Understand Enterprise customers, their language, needs, and messaging
– Familiarity with Open Source Technology, especially Linux -Distributions, Linux Kernel, Java
– Understand agile methods and tools (preferred Jira)
– Preferred to have a professional product management certification (e.g. Pragmatic Marketing, Product School)
– Strong verbal and written communication in English with internal and external contacts
– Experience with product lifecycle, integrating customer feedback into product requirements, driving prioritization and product launch
– 3+ years in product management or as product owner
– Owning at least 1 enterprise product or offering