Arachnys is a pioneer in fighting financial crime worldwide by placing detailed information at the fingertips of users from big businesses to investigative journalists. We use a world-class user experience coupled with advanced search and data to help users find the “needle in the haystack” that makes the difference.
Our product team is responsible for identifying and solving complex compliance problems for global top-10 banks, big 4 advisory firms and large multinationals. Our enterprise-grade platform enables banks and multinational organisations to onboard customers, distributors and partners faster and to handle risks more efficiently. We streamline existing search and reporting processes to accelerate them by 2x or more.
As a technical product manager, you understand the tricky balance of getting it right and getting it out the door. You can break down complex problems into actionable steps. You will collaborate with our engineering, QA, technical account management, product management and product design functions to translate customer and business requirements into product deliverables.
This role requires a strong ability to solve complex problems, a passion for creating great products as well as excellent communication, project management and collaboration skills.
What’s different about us?
- No rockstars or brilliant jerks — just great people solving hard problems for real customers.
- We have a committed focus on delivering quality, while not being scared of pushing back on customer demands. (A top bank recently told us that we were the first supplier that had asked them, “Why?”, about their requirements.)
- Amazing communication between roles in the company. Developers chat to sales/marketing/AMs all the time, asking for feedback and input both ways.
- We use the best technology to solve problems, whether it’s something new or something established
A good candidate
- Technical product management background or development background with some product management experience or significant exposure
- Ability to communicate to internal stakeholders to manage expectations and ensure transparency around development progress
- Experience in agile development
- Superb ability to execute operationally in a fast-paced team environment
- Experience managing projects and working to tight deadlines
- Great communication skills to collaborate across multi-disciplinary teams
An ideal candidate
- Experience building relationships with both customers and internal teams to capture their needs and to translate them into proposals for new products and enhancements
- Experience in eliciting requirements and leading the design and implementation of solutions to customer problems and testing and validating functional specifications during the development process
- Experience in a field connected with e.g. KYC/AML/EDD/FCPA-driven compliance
- Some experience in driving the product roadmap with focus on rapid iteration, supporting the business strategy and leveraging existing processes and systems
- Experience with B2B software and SaaS platforms
We’re proud to have a team made up of individuals from all over the world. We’re passionate about diversity, and we believe variety in age, race, disability, gender or sexual orientation enhances our work and our environment.