PRODUCT MANAGER, Media
IMG is the premium provider of official sports content services to the betting and digital media industries. They have close partnerships with a diverse range of international sports federations and associations including the ATP, MLS, PGA and European Tour. Due to a number of exciting rights acquisitions, a Product Manager is required to oversee our Media Products. A key component of this role will be the ability to identify the opportunities within the market and ensure that we put together a strategy that ensures we build the right products.
This is a diverse and challenging role that will see the successful candidate collaborating with a number of different stakeholders – ranging from internal Senior Management to some of the world’s leading Sports Federations.
Location: Chiswick, London – Hybrid working Salary: Negotiable, based upon experience.
What you will do:
- Constantly drive innovation for our exciting and ever-expanding suite of fan engagement products, all driven by next generation data. Eg. Event Centres and Computer-Vision inspired Fan centric services
- Define the Products and Rollout Strategy for Media across all Sports
- Own the delivery requirements and where necessary document user stories, working with the development teams and dedicated Product Owners to ensure they focus on the most impactful work, that the solution aligns to the requirements and that value is continually delivered.
- Be an integral part of the customer feedback loop in being able to transform customer needs into product solutions and enhancements with a high commercial return.
- Provide detailed product specifications to ensure successful delivery
- Maintain strong working relationships with internal sales, business operations and technology teams.
- Produce timely and accurate reporting and documentation as required.
- Able to solve both simple and complex problems in a measured and creative way
- Product Manager with 4+ years ideally for a reputable media publisher
- Deep knowledge of Agile methodologies (such as SCRUM or Kanban)
- Proven track record of delivering digital projects to deadline and within time and budge
- Forensic attention to detail and process management
Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to build and maintain effective working relationships across multiple teams and at varying levels throughout the business
- Ability to lead and influence cross-functional teams and motivate others
- Willingness to travel internationally as required
- Excellent oral communication, presentation and networking skills
- Experience in both the media and gaming industries is a strong plus
- Passion for Sport
If you are interested in this opportunity please send your CV to email@example.com along with your availability for a confidential discussion.