What you will be doing
As a Producer at Insitu, you will help organise the team, apply and improve processes to manage our workflows so we can deliver superior quality work to our clients. We need you to become a first point of call for clients when they need us, from conception to post-project wrap-up and support. We need you to plan ahead, support our team and make sure Insitu can anticipate and respond to requirements across multiple parallel projects at once. Some projects are over 6 months, others are quick turnaround within weeks. You will report to the Director of Operations.
There is an exciting future with the company for the right person whom we hope will evolve with us into a senior role.
Please note that although we are officially based in the UK, we all work remotely, meeting regularly to plan, create and spend important face to face time together. The position is therefore open to candidates who are able to work remotely within UK working hours, as well as being able to meet in London 3-4 times a month.
You must have a solid technical understanding of learning applications and platforms as technology underpins everything we do alongside an appreciation for user experience and learning design. We’re looking for that rare person who can combine left and right brain thinking with commercial nous. You will be;
- Delivering multiple, parallel digital learning projects
- Working closely with the client to ensure clear communication and quality is in place
- Managing and planning in-house and freelance resources, including writers, designers, developers, and external partners.
- Ensuring project timelines stay on schedule and keeping track of budget expenditure
- Providing rigorous quality assurance, checking & testing to an outstanding level of detail
- Our ideal candidate will be obsessive over great work, will welcome constructive criticism and find solutions to daily challenges.
You must have…
- 5 years demonstrable experience as a Producer (or similar role) within an elearning/digital content production environment or equivalent process-driven role and experience.
- Worked in a busy collaborative environment before, ideally within an agency or on the client side across a wide range of digital projects.
- Appreciation for learning, education, design and creative development
- Great communication skills, both with clients, team members (technical & creative) and the management team
- Expert knowledge in digital production workflows and project management
- The ability to prioritise, assess risk, communicate challenges, plan ahead and respond to change.
- The attention to detail and communication skills required to: manage teams, produce project plans, manage workloads and keep production on track through digital tools across a remote workforce
- A strong set of problem-solving skills, be self-motivated, organised and detail oriented
- Excellent presentation, written and verbal communication skills
- Commitment to working with a small team, and delivering excellent results for our clients.
- Curiosity about new projects, technical solutions, and helping clients find solutions to new challenges
What you get in return
The support of a friendly team and a workload that allows you to do your best work at an achievable, sustainable pace.
Feedback and transparency in the assessment of your outcomes and performance, so we can collaboratively build improvements and find opportunities to expand your skills and knowledge through work.
An initial six month contract with the option to review for a permanent post. Remuneration will be equivalent to an annual salary of £36k to £40k, commensurate with experience.
Insitu values diversity and creativity in all its forms and we love to see that reflected in our team.
If you are interested please send us an introductory email to email@example.com.
Please get in touch by 21:00 (UK time) on Monday 20th June.