What is Findem:
Findem is HR 2.0. We’re a fast-growth startup with an ambitious vision and the technology to back it up. Our People Intelligence platform uses true AI and machine learning to provide critical solutions for talent acquisition and people analytics functions. With the deep insights that our platform provides, companies can build more engaged and diverse teams, and close their talent gaps faster. We have an amazing opportunity to establish ourselves as leaders in this space, and we need strong advocates to help us achieve that goal.
We’re backed by top-tier investors including Wing Venture Capital – the same firm that backed Snowflake, Cohesity, and Gong. Findem powers businesses across scaling, pre-IPO, and publicly traded companies who trust us to solve their biggest HR and Talent challenges. We have an incredibly skilled and collaborative team that values curiosity, diversity, openness and building great experiences every day for our customers. By joining Findem, you will have the unique opportunity to help define what the future of HR looks like for every business.
As a Sr. Product Manager at Findem, you’ll help drive key initiatives from ideation to execution across our core products working closely with design, engineering, sales, and customer success. You will be introduced to our customers to work with them to deliver outcomes and drive insights. You will have a large mandate and be given full autonomy to execute independently in our nimble team.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Manage the full product feature lifecycle for key areas of the Findem product
- Gather feedback from key customers and internal stakeholders
- Prioritize and define key features and solutions to improve our products
- Work with designers to specify innovations and features
- Lead the execution of features by working closely with engineering and ultimately launching them
What you bring
- 3+ years of product management experience
- Experience at an early stage company
- Passion for the space
- High motivation, drive, and a positive attitude
- Curiosity to learn about the product, the industry, and your customer’s business
- Ability to work closely with engineers and understand the technical complexity
- B2B experience preferred
- SaaS experience preferred
The role is full-time and comes with full benefits. We are globally headquartered in the San Francisco Bay Area with our India headquarters in Bengaluru, but this role can be fully remote.
As an equal opportunity employer, we do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex (including pregnancy), physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital status, protected veteran status or any other legally-protected characteristic.