We’re looking for extraordinary people to help lead product development as Empower continues to scale. Our product leaders are customer-centric, collaborate intensely with other key disciplines, and make decisions with an eye towards Empower’s business. Successful product managers are ambitious and resourceful — willing to do whatever it takes to deliver value to our customers.
More specifically, members of the product team drive the strategy, tactics, and delivery timelines for all Empower features and products. They identify opportunities and develop perspectives on the most impactful things we should be building for our customers, and then they go do the work required to build those experiences by getting cross-functional support, designing specs, overseeing development and measuring outcomes. Empower product managers are experts in cross-functional partnership, constantly engaging colleagues in Operations, Marketing, Finance, Compliance, Support, and other Product areas in order to deliver on their goals and maximize impact. If you’re looking for a role where you can have massive impact and a wide scope, you’ll find this role compelling, challenging, and rewarding.
We are looking for product managers and product leaders with varying levels of experience (minimum of 3+ years work experience in product management or management consulting/investment banking)
- Strong analytical abilities and are comfortable defining and measuring goals consistently
- Strong customer empathy and experience shaping product direction and execution based on customer needs
- A get-it-done mindset; you’re resourceful and happy to be hands on and in the weeds
- A interest in addressing complicated and impactful product & business problems
- Experience delivering complex, cross-functional product initiatives
- Strong strategic thinking, problem solving, and logical structuring abilities
- Comfort with ambiguity; the ability to independently lay out and test clear hypotheses, and solve problems without well-defined direction
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills