We are looking for a Product Manager to join the Goldstar Product Team!
This role is responsible for working with a cross-functional squad to successfully own the vision, strategy, delivery, and outcomes on the Goldstar website, iOS and Android apps. This role works closely with design, development, QA, SEO, marketing, and others to create experiences that solve customer problems in delightful and disruptive ways.
You’ll work on a range of projects that help customers get more value from Goldstar. The Product Manager should have experience in both product discovery and delivery and require minimal day-to-day support from product peers and leaders.
Sample initiatives include:
- Create positive first impressions for first-time users
- Improve conversions on core landing and eCommerce pages
- Reduce friction in finding showtimes and dates
- Improve event recommendations and the discovery experience
TodayTix Group has several squads working on various back-end, consumer-facing, and B2B products and provides ample opportunity for PMs to learn and grow across the business.
Please note: this is a full time role that can be performed remotely or in the office. Qualified candidates must be based in the US and able to work East or West Coast hours. For those based in the greater NYC areas, when it comes to determining whether to work in the office, remotely, or a mix of both, we empower our teams to design what works best for them. Anyone working in our office must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19.
We know the confidence gap and imposter syndrome can get in the way of meeting spectacular candidates, so please don’t hesitate to apply — we’d love to hear from you.
We strongly encourage people of color, lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, queer and non-binary people, veterans, parents, and individuals with disabilities to apply.
Goldstar is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes everyone to our team. If you need reasonable adjustments at any point in the application or interview process, please let us know.
What You’ll Do:
- Identify, uncover and understand key customer needs in our new product opportunities
- Act as the core interface between the product, design, and engineering teams and the operational business
- Define the goals, vision, and strategy within your Squad and manage one or more teams in achieving that vision
- Take a lean, research-led approach to improvements
- Set your squad’s culture and ensure best practices for delivery
- Help in the upstream definition and validation of new initiatives
We’re Looking for Someone With:
- 4+ years of product management experience, primarily in consumer-facing products
- A proven track record of delivering meaningful product improvements
- Experience managing user research projects and talking with customers
- Experience in using quantitative and qualitative data to make product decisions
- An ability to earn the trust of their team and stakeholders
Good communication skills and an ability to work collaboratively and cross-functionally
Good to Know:
TodayTix Group takes care of our team. We’re proud to offer a generous suite of benefits and perks. Here are a few of our favorites:
- Remote friendly / Hybrid work environment
- Healthcare, vision, and dental plans, with generous contributions from the company
- Life and disability insurance
- Paid Parental Leave
- Generous 401(k) Matching
- Flexible Paid Time Off
- Free membership to One Medical Group & Employee Assistance Program
- Annual Professional Growth Budget
- Employee donation matching
- Employee Referral Program
- Work From Home budget
- Pre-Tax Flexible healthcare spending account (FSA), Dependent Care FSA and Commuter Benefits
TodayTix Group is committed to creating a diverse and equal workforce. Our aim is to create an inclusive and diverse environment which reflects the world we live in, as well as making a positive impact regarding diversity and accessibility within our industry. We highly encourage applications from all, regardless of race, age, gender, gender identity, nationality, ethnic origin, disability, religious belief, or sexual orientation.
About TodayTix Group:
TodayTix Group is an ambitious, passionate, and dynamic team on a mission to find a seat for everyone, and redefine the way culture and commerce intersect.
Founded in 2013, TodayTix Group is the premier discovery and ticketing partner for cultural events across the globe. Through our growing portfolio of innovative brands, including TodayTix, Show-Score, and Broadway Roulette, and a growing roster of over 15,000 global theatres, producers, and cultural institutions, we take the drama out of securing tickets.
In early 2022, we welcomed Goldstar to our family. TodayTix Group, with Goldstar, sells more than 8 million tickets annually and has featured over 250,000 distinct productions across its channels. And it’s just the beginning.
During an especially challenging period for theatre and live events, we are fortunate to offer steady, reliable support to our partners by fueling a simple, accessible, and tech-enabled way for consumers to safely find favorites and discover new shows and experiences. With multiple funding rounds from hospitality veterans and established firms like Great Hill Partners, we are creating stable opportunities to ensure the industry emerges from this dark period stronger than ever.
We want people of all backgrounds to see themselves represented and included in our work, so we actively seek to diversify our team and bring more voices to the table. All applicants are welcome!