About the job
We are an equal opportunities employer and place where everyone is welcome. We strongly encourage people from minority backgrounds, LGBTQIA+, parents, and individuals with disabilities to apply. If you need reasonable adjustments at any point in the application or interview process, please let us know.
In your application, please feel free to note which pronouns you use (For example – she/her/hers, he/him/his, they/them/theirs, etc).
The Aviv Group – one of the world’s largest digital real estate tech businesses and a subsidiary of Axel Springer. Some of our leading brands include Europe’s best-known digital real estate classified companies: Groupe SeLoger (France), Immoweb (Belgium), Immowelt (Germany) and Yad2 (Israel).Unmatched know-how in real estate data & science to democratize access to real estate information.
This is an exciting time to join us in our ambition to become Europe’s leading PropTech business – helping us unlock everyone’s perfect place!
With more than 20 data scientists and data engineers, 5 PhD students and partnerships with the largest French research centers, Aviv has the most prestigious data & real estate science team in Europe.
This expertise allows Aviv to bring the most accurate information about the real estate market to Property Owners in France.
What we do in Owner/Seller – Product at AVIV
The Owner Domain at AVIV group is part of the Product & Tech organization and its objective is to create the #1 marketplace in Europe to support consumers in all their real-estate projects.
Building on local expertise from Immowelt (Germany & Austria), Immoweb (Belgium), Groupe SeLoger and Meilleurs Agents (France), we design, develop and maintain solutions helping property owners understand the real estate market, the value of their properties and connect them with the best professionals to make their project a success.
For many property owners, their property is the most valuable asset they hold and it is often imbued with memories and has a strong affective value, which makes any transaction an event highly charged with emotion.
Our mission is to provide property owners with the most up-to-date and transparent information on prices and real-estate professionals so they can be more serene when managing and marketing their property.
We leverage our data, in-house scientific analysis of the market and our Product and Tech practices to provide relevant quality products to property owners.
- Product Management: you will identify our users’ problems and develop Product solutions to answer them. You will manage all the steps of launching new products and improvements , from the problem identification (discovery) to the launch of the solution (delivery). You will work closely with the technical team to ensure a fast pace of product delivery.
- User obsessed: You will gather all the qualitative and quantitative information to identify the problems and needs of our users in collaboration with Product Designers and the Growth & Analytics teams.
- Analytics: You also rely on Analytics tools to analyze and understand our users. Your decisions to improve products will be made with regard to KPIs and numerical analyses in order to anticipate and see the impact of your projects.
- Lean: You adopt design-inspired techniques to evolve products quickly, iteratively and incrementally.
- Business expertise: you keep up-to-date with the best practices and keep an eye on what the other leading sites are doing, so that we can always offer the best user experience.
Who we are looking for
- You have a successful experience (at least 5 years) as a Product Manager for an online Product or App.
- You are comfortable in a distributed and cross-functional environment,
- You are comfortable working with Product Designers and Developers to create products with real impact,
- You have good listening, synthesis and organizational skills,
You have an excellent level of oral and written communication,
- A product ambassador spirit will be appreciated.
What we offer you
- A brilliant team dedicated to continuing our quest for transparency in the real estate market,
- A technophile and stimulating work environment, management methods that encourage autonomy and leadership,
- An exceptional working environment in the heart of Paris, with some appreciable advantages (remote work opportunities, hackathons, culture sharing, a budget to attend conferences, team buildings, a gym, RTT, company profit sharing, a high-end corporate restaurant, etc.).
The position could be located in France, Belgium or Germany.