We are looking for a talented and ambitious Senior Product Manager to join our team. As the Product Owner for Logistic Solutions you will work hand in hand with our software development team and our last mile delivery fleet to provide the fastest and best in class last mile delivery experience to our ZALORA customers.
The role will be reporting to the Director of Product Management and act as a senior member of the Regional Product Management team which defines the product road map for all of ZALORA’s markets in SEA.
- You will be responsible for building a platform that can coordinate and manage our last mile delivery operations end to end providing a best in class experience for our ZALORA customers.
- You will be the single point of contact within ZALORA for any requests and questions about our last mile delivery management system and its APIs.
- You will manage the communication between an engineering team assigned to you and the needs of internal and external business stakeholders with regards to last mile delivery.
- You will write detailed (technical and non-technical) requirements for our developers and work with them to assure that the features are delivered as requested.
- You will assure that user experience, features and workflows within the platform deliver the expected business benefit.
- You understand e-commerce concepts and have preferably previous experience in the area of logistics and last mile delivery operations.
- You are diligent, detail-oriented and have the ability to prioritize and release the high number of requests that are logged in our ticket system every month.
- You have experience in agile software development methodologies and are familiar with Scrum, Kanban or other lean software development workflows.
- You know how to define a product roadmap and ensure thorough project management in order to meet your deliverables.
- You have more than 4 years of work experience as a Product Manager.
- You are very hands-on and will make sure you know our last mile delivery process better than anyone else in the company!
What we offer
- Integration into a highly skilled, successful and ambitious team
- A versatile and responsible role
- The ability to make an immediate impact – we’re an agile company and your ideas and effort matter!
- Fun & casual working atmosphere
- International mind-set and close collaboration with management
If this sounds like a the next big adventure you want to take on in your career then please send us your CV + a cover letter (max. 200 words) why you want to be a Product Manager @ZALORA!