We are an equal opportunities employer and place where everyone is welcome. We strongly encourage people from minority backgrounds, LGBTQIA+, parents, and individuals with disabilities to apply. If you need reasonable adjustments at any point in the application or interview process, please let us know.
In your application, please feel free to note which pronouns you use (For example – she/her/hers, he/him/his, they/them/theirs, etc).
We were founded by Axel Springer in 2018 as a 100 percent owned company and combine the digital activities and participations in real estate, car and generalist classifieds in Germany 🇩🇪 (Immowelt), France 🇫🇷 (Meilleurs Agents, Groupe SeLoger, Logic-Immo), Belgium 🇧🇪 (Immoweb), Spain 🇪🇸 (Housell) and Israel 🇮🇱 (Yad2), making us one of the world’s biggest digital classified players. We also hold Axel Springer’s minority participation in companies such as Purplebricks, Homeday and Zumper.
Our ambition is to be the leading Employer in PropTech across Europe and this is a pivotal time to join us as we embark on this journey enabling us to help unlock everyone’s perfect place!
WHAT WE DO IN SALESFORCE PRODUCT TEAM
Salesforce is the central tool used to manage the entire customer life cycle. The scope covers prospecting, sales, contract management, billing, payment and customer service.
Your mission will be to accompany the CRM users by identifying ,designing and delivering the best functionalities to support them in improving the quality of our relationships with our prospects and customers.
On a daily basis, you will work in an impact team composed of developers and Product Managers, with true Discovery and Delivery Logic.
Our current technical environment consists of SalesCloud, ServiceCloud, MarketingCloud, CPQ & Billing and SFDX for delivery. We also use the lightning console and the Tilkee and Diabolocom CTI solutions.
In order to achieve our ambitious growth objectives and maintain our agility in a context of strong recruitment, we work with a management method based on the OKR.
Our Product & Tech is organized into impact teams: A multidisciplinary team of developers and product managers focusing on bringing added value to the users
To achieve these goals, we have developed a strong Discovery process and we follow an Agile Delivery (mix of Scrum and Kanban) with several ceremonies: daily meetings, 2-week sprints, product demos.
WE ARE LOOKING FOR AN INDIVIDUAL WHO CAN:
- Identify CRM user issues and opportunities to support our OKR.
- Understand the functional requirements by conducting discovery workshops with business teams
- Manage and prioritize a complete backlog of large-scale projects and small business needs
- Build with your impact team, solutions to be implemented on the Salesforce platform
- Write detailed user stories
- Test the solutions
- Document and communicate all improvements made
- Ensure the proper adoption of the changes (train our trainers or contribute to the animation of training sessions)
- Contribute to the improvement of the methods (Discovery and Delivery) of the product team and mentoring Junior PM’s
- Lead an impact team with another Product Manager and the Engineering Manager and ensuring the complete completion of the team’s projects
AN INDIVIDUAL WHO HAS:
- You want to work in a multidisciplinary team to build the best possible products
- You are a good communicator, both orally and in writing
- You are rigorous and have a strong capacity for analysis, business process modeling and synthesis
- You are results-oriented and like to take on challenges
- You speak English fluently
- Experience in CRM or on the Salesforce platform is a plus
WHAT WE OFFER YOU:
- We are one of the leading PropTech platforms in Europe. If you’ve ever rented or purchased a property then you may have used one of our classified portals. This is a great time to join us to help elevate our AVIV brand.
- A Product Management school with a clear career path and established and documented Delivery and Discovery approaches. Example with the hypothesis tree or the animation of a story map.
- A complete Salesforce solution, with a variety of business issues, allowing you to learn about the tool as a whole or to perfect your knowledge
- A technophile and stimulating work environment, management methods (OKR) that encourage autonomy and leadership
- A permanent sharing of knowledge and mutual support, a quest for excellence shared by your peers
- An exceptional working environment (generous remote work policy, an office in the heart of Paris, meal vouchers )