Snyk’s mission is to help developers use open source code and stay secure. Snyk’s product enables developers and enterprise security to continuously find & fix vulnerable dependencies without slowing down, with seamless integration into Dev & DevOps workflows. The use of open source is booming, but security is a key concern (https://snyk.io/stateofossecurity/).
Snyk is adopted by over 100,000 developers, has multiple enterprise customers (such as Google, New Relic, ASOS and others) and is experiencing rapid growth.
We’re looking for a Senior product manager who can lead our offering for enterprises, building a scalable product that can answer large enterprises needs for open source security with a disruptive dev-first, usable approach.
In this role you will own all aspects of the product – business requirements, product strategy, product roadmap, feature specifications, product go to market and KPI outcomes. You’ll be working closely with our engineers, design, marketing and sales to drive our solutions to market in a timely and impactful way. You will report to the VP Product Management.
– Gather customer feedback, build and manage the product roadmap
– Collaborate closely with design to create powerful, compelling UI
– Define and analyse metrics that inform the success of product features
– Work closely with engineering to guide product development, producing clear product requirements
– Ensure delivered features reach the desired business outcomes
– Analyze Snyk’s competitive landscape to ensure a leading product
– Travel on a quarterly basis to gather feedback from clients and work with engineers abroad
– 5+ years of product management on a SaaS product
– Demonstrated success launching high quality B2B products
– Engineering background, strong technical understanding
– Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
– An inclusive and team oriented mindset
– Experience in early stage startups
– Experience or deep knowledge of the developer and DevOps ecosystem and practices
– Experience with security products
– Familiarity with open source products, ecosystems and communities
Waiting to hear from you at [firstname.lastname@example.org](mailto:email@example.com). 🙂
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. Our team numbers around 25 amazing people in two large offices in Tel Aviv & London, and a distributed presence in the US. We take a lot of care to keep a warm and inclusive environment, and make sure our distributed team gets plenty of face time over video and in trips.