Atlassian – a B2B SaaS platform with 200k clients and 10m MAUs globally – are looking for a Senior User Researcher to join them and work on a new product.
This product is used by most product and engineering teams worldwide.
- The product currently in private Beta.
- The team has 1 design manager, 1 designer, 1 content designer and 2 PMs + about a dozen or so engineers.
- They had an in-house researcher do a lot of foundational research when the team was founded.
- No researcher is currently embedded in the product team, but there is a large Research & Insights organisation for support
They’re looking to kick off a 6-month project to do a couple different things:
- Understand the tooling PMs currently use for tasks in early product definition (outputting something like task analysis diagrams)
- Expanding their current user profile definitions
- Some mix of evaluative and generative research with their current user base
The candidate would be integrated to the fully-remote, distributed European team.
They would collaborate with design and product from beginning to end (from defining learning goals to turning research output into product ideas).
They would work remotely from anywhere, but should be based around CET.
They are looking for a Senior User Researcher with experience in B2B SaaS products.
- Day rate is £500.
- 6-month contract.
- Start date is ASAP.
If you’re interested, please reach out to email@example.com