Airportr is the new way to travel light, taking the weight of baggage check-in from our customers to transport their belongings to their destination. Our customer team is at the heart of making this happen seamlessly and makes air travel effortless for 1000s of people every week.
It’s an incredibly impressive time for Airportr with the addition of experienced and innovative leadership and expansion through our strategic global partners such as Swissport.
What are we looking for?
As the product owner, you will own the roadmap of the Airportr platform with a mission to drive engagement and booking conversion by ensuring the platform works efficiently, creating a rewarding experience for users, driving engagement and repeat usage.
You will work cross-functionally to guide software products from conception to launch by connecting the technical and business worlds and break down complex problems into steps that drive product development in a fast-paced environment. You will also be responsible for guiding products throughout the execution cycle, focusing specifically on analysing, positioning, packaging, promoting, and tailoring our solutions to our users.
What will you be doing day-to-day?
Days will vary, and you will always be learning something new, however, a typical day could see you;
- Leading the ideation, technical development, and launch of innovative products.
- Undertaking business analysis activity, ranging from requirements gathering to working on delivering user stories.
- Conducting market research and competition analysis, gathering and analysing information, formulating and testing hypotheses, and developing and communicating recommendations.
- Developing product roadmaps based on the company strategy and building alignment across teams.
- Defining and analysing metrics that inform the success of products.
- Carrying out any other duties required commensurate with the role.
What will we need from you?
We are not necessarily looking for the finished article and if you don’t meet every point below but still feel like you can add value to the role, we would still like to hear from you. Broadly, someone experienced in the below would be a good match for the position;
- Experience of working in a similar role where you’ve managed the full product lifecycle and development
- An eye for detail, about how things work, and how people react to products and services
- Experience working in squads in a product development environment managing user stories from creation to delivery.
- Experience using data for product decision making and hypothesis testing
- A genuine passion for creating industry-leading, user-centred, digital products.
- Experience working with offshore development teams
- Experience working with Scrum and Agile methodologies
- Experience working with project management tools eg: Jira
What can you expect from us?
As a fully remote worker, you will have the option to use either a coworking space, such as We Work, or your home to deliver your role.
You will be paid up to £80,000, receive flexible benefits including Perkbox, cycle to work and tech schemes and alongside this, all Airportr team members get share options as part of their package once they have passed probation. You will be joining a business that is scaling up with plans to keep growing in the coming years, with the customer team being core to the business success providing opportunities to grow your career.
Interviews will be taking place within the next few weeks and we reserve the right to close the role when we have identified suitable candidates. As part of your onboarding, we will conduct a basic DBS check.