Want to build a stronger, more sustainable future and cultivate your career? Join Cargill’s global team of 155,000 employees who use new technologies, dynamic insights and over 154 years of experience to connect farmers with markets, customers with ingredients, and people and animals with the food they need to thrive.
Job Purpose and Impact
The Digital Foundry prepares Cargill for a digital future and enables the digital now with Cargill’s customers. We are looking for a Sr. Product Coach within the Digital Foundry to make this possible. The Sr. Product Coach is a leader with a startup mindset who empowers their teams to deliver with agility.
The Sr. Product Coach will use in depth knowledge of one or more technical disciplines to work with business Product Owners/subject mater experts and teams to define complex product roadmaps and connect iterative discovery, delivery and validation. In this role, you will partner with teams and leaders to establish best practices for discovery work, develop a cadence for continuous learning and identify opportunities to further adopt product thinking. You will contribute to the overall product strategy and vision of the organization with a focus on team coaching and mentorship.
- Provide coaching, best practices and influence to teams, business product owners and leaders on complex product roadmaps for one or more departments or areas within a complex business or function in one or more countries.
- Define product strategies, roadmaps and backlogs that lead to the definition and delivery of impactful user experiences.
- Partner with business leaders on agile efforts and provide guidance and strategic assistance on the enhancement of complex product models.
- Manage the risk in new product efforts through value, usability, feasibility and business testing. Set outcomes, measure progress and report results.
- Partner with senior internal personnel and external customers, coordinating between multiple departments to ensure features are the best possible market fit.
- Facilitate product teams to rapidly develop prototypes, potentially launching them into minimally viable products.
- Independently handle complex issues with minimal supervision, while escalating only the most complex issues to appropriate staff.
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field or equivalent experience
- Minimum of four years of related work experience
- Minimum of two years of experience on Product Development teams
- Established skills in identifying needs and developing and applying strategies to address transformation efforts
- Experience on a software product team in a related development, quality, user experience or project or sprint leadership
- Experience working as a Product Manager, Product Owner, Scrum Masters, Business Analyst or other related product role
Cargill highly encourages vaccinations but does not mandate at this time. Upon hire, you will be asked to provide your vaccination status, and if unvaccinated or if you choose not to disclose, you would be expected to follow Cargill’s safety protocols for unvaccinated employees (i.e., mask mandates, and social distancing).
Equal Opportunity Employer, including Disability/Vet.