Healthie is a fast-growing, product-first tech company seeking an experienced product designer to help deliver a best-in-class product for the health & wellness industry. This role is a great fit if you want to work on the entire process from concept to reality in the form of a usable and beautiful product, ensuring a consistent, intuitive, and delightful experience across Healthie’s platform.
- Create designs for Healthie’s web and native mobile apps (iOS, Android)
- Cover information architecture, user experience, interaction design, and visual design
- Use methods such as wireframing, storyboarding, prototyping, and journey mapping to advance design work
- Participate in continuous customer research
- Collaborate with product designers, product managers, and others to identify customer problems and validate solutions
What you’ll need to be successful:
- 3+ years of experience designing web applications
- 1+ years of experience designing native mobile applications
- High level of comfort working across both UX and UI
- Proficiency with Figma or Sketch
- Ability to leverage a design system, and contribute to it where relevant
- Critical thinker who follows a systematic approach to problem solving
- Excellent communicator who can convey complex ideas clearly
- Experience at a B2B SaaS tech startup
- Experience in digital health
- Healthie offers a full slate of benefits including competitive salaries, stock options, medical, dental, vision, life and disability coverages, FSA, HSA, flexible vacation, a 401(k) plan with company matching, and a parental leave program.
- We also offer some not-so-standard benefits, including learning & development stipends, nutritional coaching, fitness membership budget, co-working subscriptions, a laptop plus equipment stipend, and Summer Fridays.