Are you an experienced agency UI/UX designer, looking for your next career move? Want to join a rapidly growing company, where your creativity leads the way? Then look no further – this is the role for you!
Needed: an ambitious, experienced and creative UX/UI designer to join a growing team.
SoBold work with companies of all sizes from small boutique brands, to AIM listed businesses and household names. They are a high-performance, website design and development agency based in London. Going from strength to strength since their inception in 2014, now they’re ready to super-charge.
In this role, you will work closely with the Senior UX/UI designer to help bring your creative ideas to life. You must be confident and willing to implement your own design direction in the business and we see this role laying the foundations for a growing design team.
You will be tasked with bringing SoBold’s clients to life online and they will equip you with all the tools to do so.
What will you be doing?
- Moodboarding ahead of all projects giving you a chance to house your creative visions
- Taking all projects through a wireframe stage as an opportunity to highlight your UX/UI skill set
- Bringing websites to life through design
- Managing existing clients website designs and providing suggestions for improving their current website
- Apply brand guidelines to mid to large sized projects
- Working on internal SoBold projects managing the SoBold brand and further internal products
Who are they looking for?
These are the essential requirements…
- Agency experience
- Minimum 3 years’ experience UX/UI design
- An understanding of design processes and how to apply them to projects
- Able to articulate ideas and solutions effectively to the team
- User-centric approach
- Can effectively manage multiple projects and deadlines
- Excellent skills in Photoshop and other tools such as
- Sketch/Adobe XD/Figma/ InDesign
- A keen interest in UX research and other similar disciplines such as interaction design and content design
- Ability to rapidly prototype wireframes and design ideas
- Outstanding attention to detail
- The ability to work both independently and as part of a team
These are the nice-to-haves…
- Experience in design for accessibility (WCAG standards etc.)
The key details!
💰 £32,000 – £37,000 depending on experience, and the potential to earn an additional annual discretionary bonus of up to 10% of your salary
📍 A hybrid working environment, with up to 2 days working from home per week and the rest of the time in SoBold’s London office
🔥 Private healthcare and 25 days holiday!
Culture at SoBold
Here’s what they have to say – “Company culture is really important to us at SoBold. We all work in an open-plan office where collaboration and conversation is encouraged and regularly organise team and company socials for staff to take part in.”
The interview process
- Initial 15 min phone call with Will, their Managing Director to find out more about your experience and what you are looking for in a role.
- Depending on your portfolio and experience, they may ask you to do a short design task to see your skillset.
- A face-to-face meeting with their Senior UX/UI Designer, Managing Director, and Technical Director.
SoBold are London’s high-performance WordPress design and development agency.
Founded in 2014, they started by offering ‘all things digital’ to their clients, ranging from social media management to website development. Fast forward to 2022 and SoBold now focuses on WordPress design and development and are ready to grow.
Their team is comprised of UX/UI and graphic designers, WordPress developers and project managers and they absolutely love coming together to all give different perspectives on the delivery of projects. Sound like something you want to be a part of? Then send an application our way.