Arguing with the landlord can be a real pain! MieterEngel provides an easy solution to solve rental problems online. Our system speeds up our partner lawyers’ processes and enables our clients to get quick advice at an affordable price.
Join our team and help us become the #1 destination for solving rental problems in Germany and beyond!
We are currently looking for an ambitious Senior Project Manager (f/m) to drive our growth forward by implementing and enhancing our project execution.
WHAT YOU WILL DO AS SENIOR PROJECT MANAGER:
- You are responsible for various projects in marketing and product (e.g. landing pages, marketing campaigns etc.). From planning, budgeting, executing, monitoring to invoicing you take the lead with the goal to improve productivity, scalability and operational excellence.
- Overall responsibility for the project reporting including timely preparation of project status reports and action planning for de-risking of projects and development of appropriate solutions
- You lead and expand the B2C marketing team of currently +5 employees
- You are a leader and builder: you coordinate and allocate tasks within the team
- You identify and track internal needs for future projects or product development and deploy the ideas to key stakeholders such as management, product and marketing
- You work closely with the management team to develop and shape the strategy of the company, whereby you challenge the status quo and drive change
- You have +2 year professional experience in marketing / project management
- You have an outstanding degree/MBA from a top university in business or similar studies
- You have a proven record in project management and marketing with the ability to run multiple complex projects in a cross-functional setup
- Profound knowledge in digital marketing: From social media or content to Adwords or affiliate marketing
- You are an entrepreneur at heart: Startup experienced and hands-on with a drive for execution with endurance, flexibility and high performance
- You are an effective and persuasive communicator, both internally as well as with external partners
- You are number driven and an analytical thinker with great attention to detail and the ability to lead and manage time-sensitive and cross-functional initiatives
- You are fluent BOTH in German and English
- Ideally you have worked with CRM, Project Management and Marketing tools previously
WHAT WE OFFER FOR YOU AS SENIOR PROJECT MANAGER:
- Be part of an ambitious team of fun, friendly people
- Permanent contract with fair monthly pay
- A senior role in a market proven startup currently in its growth phase and financially backed by well-known investors
- Immediate responsibility to leave your imprint: Full “scope of action” within your area
- Room for new ideas and personal growth: Follow your aspiration and proactively shape your career
- Startup spirit: Flat hierarchies, open communication and an international and highly motivated team in a family like environment, regular team activities and events outside of work, free drinks and snacks in a beautiful office space in the heart of Berlin
If this sounds like the right challenge for you, let’s talk!