NOW TV is just over a year old, we approach everything we do with fresh eyes, we are bold, ambitious and are revolutionising the sector. Backed by the biggest UK broadcaster, innovation is in our DNA. We are transforming the way customers consume their content, with no contract and across loads of devices, including our very own platform – the NOW TV box.
The Product Analyst role is part of the Product Development team that sits within NOW TV. You will be responsible for championing products and capabilities within the TV devices portfolio making sure to drive the customer experience whilst aligning to wider business priorities. You’ll need to be smart, self-sufficient and up-to-speed with the competitive landscape we operate in to ensure we reach our goal of being the UK’s no.1 OTT service.
We are recruiting a Product Analyst to join this Connected Devices Product team to work with the Product Leads and assist them in analysing and delivering products and services across Now TV. You would have shared accountability for definition and delivery of key projects across these devices. As well as devising and taking ownership of the end-to-end delivery plan of one connected product.
A good knowledge and in an interest in the OTT market and future developments is essential in order to be able to contribute to the development of the roadmap. Needs to understand what can be achieved within this space and to have a strong knowledge of the competitive set and Now TV’s position within this. We want someone who has a genuine passion for NOW TV and can contribute to the momentum at which it is currently growing.
Desired skills and experience for the successful candidate;
– Entry to junior-level exposure to product analysis
– Educated to degree-level
– Strong analytical skills to evaluate a wide range of information
– Have a logical and methodical approach and able to understand a process from start to finish
– Ability to understand customer needs and how to translate these into accurate product requirements
– Able to communicate clearly and effectively and be good at building relationships across the business to a diverse range and level of people
– Strong presentation writing skills with the ability to convey concepts effectively and simply
– Experience of working within the digital TV industry in a product/technology related role or related discipline would be a benefit
Our benefits package is to recognise the essential part you play in Sky’s success. We offer free Sky+ HD, broadband and talk services; private medical insurance, generous holiday entitlements, a contribution pension scheme, a Share scheme so you can have a stake in Sky and our success plus Sky Choices a benefit scheme to help you make valuable tax and national insurance savings.
Sky delivers some of the most diverse content and services on the planet and we value the same diversity within our business. We provide a culture of entrepreneurialism and opportunity for one and all.
Sky – Believe in Better