The AWS UX Products and Platform team is seeking a talented, self-directed Product Manager to join an experienced and energetic organization responsible for delivering a delightful AWS Management Console experience. Millions of customers, from individual developers to large enterprises, use AWS Management Console to interact with AWS Platform. The AWS Management Console is their introduction to AWS, and for many, their primary interface to accomplish a wide variety of tasks. This is a highly visible role, where you will own the customer experiences that span across all AWS services.
Key job responsibilities
- Own and drive the customer working backwards strategy for AWS Unified Search. Work closely with the AWS user research and AWS service teams to identify the top customer pain points and search needs across all AWS properties (Console, Documentation, Marketing).
- Define the product vision and definition. Work in partnership with the AWS service teams, and create the product requirements, and roadmap to address the pain points in the common AWS tasks.
- Ensure the execution of the product roadmap. Lead the interactions with the engineering and product teams across the AWS service teams to help them make trade-offs based on customer requirements.
- Keep projects on track through clear task list, issue tracking, status reports, and meeting notes.
- Influence senior leaders across AWS, and communicate changes, issues, and resolutions clearly to all stakeholders.