We are a 40-strong and one of the leading user experience agencies, which has been developing RapidUsertests.com in its own sunny office building in Berlin-Friedrichshain since 2011, enabling our clients to test their websites, apps or software for user friendliness with a total of 30,000 testers. Renowned companies such as Coca-Cola, Porsche or Amazon as well as hundreds of other companies are among our customers.
We are looking for you as soon as possible as:
Product Owner (m/w/d) –> Head of Product
▪ You organise the team and the operational implementation of the strategic objectives
▪ you plan and lead the communication and coordination with all stakeholders (marketing, customer support, consulting, account management, accounting, customers and testers)
▪ Interface between developer and customer support team
▪ Feature prioritisation according to business value, effort and risks
▪ Organisation of the product and sprint backlog
▪ Quality acceptance of features before deploying
▪ Organisation of a growing team of freelancers and in-house developers
▪ Perspective growing into a head-of-product role
▪ You have at least 3 years of professional experience as a product manager
▪ ou have the desire to develop into the role of Head of Product in the long term
▪ Experience with SaaS or other B2B digital products, development background advantageous but not necessary
▪ You can manage complexity extremely well and keep an overview of many construction sites.
▪ You can think your way into problems very quickly and find analytical-creative-pragmatic-efficient solutions
▪ You enjoy organising the developers and external freelancers
▪ You have high quality standards coupled with a flair for lean solutions & business sense
▪ You are a very good communicator who takes all stakeholders into account, but can also say “no” sometimes and justify it
This is what you can expect from us:
Our office building offers a roof terrace, a terrace with barbecue and a relaxed working atmosphere.
▪ A humanly close, very well organised and dynamic, nice team
▪ A healthily grown organisation in a bootstrapped company
▪ Flexible working hours, family-friendly, mobile working possible, good public transport connections (not far from Ostkreuz)
▪ A highly professional but authentic environment in which you can be yourself
▪ A lot of creative freedom and the opportunity to become a key player in the market-leading product in the growing UX industry
▪ Comprehensive benefits package: weekly fresh fruit, coffee and other beverages, choice of vouchers (subsidy for BVG company ticket, Urban-Sports-M membership, value vouchers), day-care subsidy, subsidy for company pension scheme
▪ Team events, nice barbecue evenings, flat hierarchies
▪ Very good employee ratings, see https://www.kununu.com/de/userlutions
▪ We invest to be / become a “sustainable” company. We have introduced sustainable sourcing and travel policies in recent years, planted 100,000 trees in Madagascar, etc.
Then we look forward to receiving your application (CV, latest references and salary expectations) at firstname.lastname@example.org!
If you have any questions, please contact Nadine Radetzki on 030 – 545 970 68..