Would you like to be part of an EdTech project with a social impact? Innovamat needs people like you!
About our project 🚀
Innovamat is a K–8 curriculum that democratises the learning of mathematics. We provide our students with the skills needed in the 21st century by promoting meaningful learning and critical thinking. VC backed and crushing it in the south of Europe and Latam, our goal is to expand and make math accessible in the western countries.
Innovamat’s community 🏢
We are a network of more than 300 people who are passionate about teaching, Mathematics and technology. This combined has caused us to reach more than 1,200 schools, which is more than 210,000 students and 12,000 teachers.
Your mission at Innovamat 🎯
- You will be working on the product strategy for school and district administrators. Your mission:
- Provide them with the best tools to power up school configuration and tracking.
- Assure that administrators have a holistic view of impact results
- Define and develop the requirements and the strategy for new features, collaborating with the Engineering, Marketing, and Design teams.
- Guide the engineering team in the development of new functionalities while effectively communicating the product requirements.
- Prioritize the most impactful functionalities.
- Prototype new integrations and mocks of integrated products to showcase our capabilities
- Define enterprise integrations, and proactively identify and address strategic issues that might impede the product roadmap.
- Build user stories and manage the backlog of each sprint using the agile development framework.
- Monitor product usage metrics by collecting information to propose improvements.
- Collaborate with the entire Product team to develop a long-term product vision and roadmap.
Your day-to-day at Innovamat 🏁
We improve our product iteratively and incrementally following the mantra: “Quality is non-negotiable”.
We believe in continuous improvement and that is why we carry out training to share experience and knowledge between teams. For this reason, we believe a strong team-working philosophy is the key to achieving all our big challenges.
What do we look for in you? 🔍
- 2+ years experience in relevant fields of enterprise B2B software as a technical product manager or 4+ years as a software engineer or another related position
- An eye for detail, meticulous taste, and conceptual thinking with a track record to prove it
- Technical background with a software engineering degree or similar
- Previous experience in software integration
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English, including in writing technical documentation.
What gives you extra points? 🎱
- Previous experience in an ed-tech company
- Experience with LMS and SIS software
- Experience in class rostering and SSO software such as Clever, Classlink, Google Classroom…
- Experience with LTI or other interoperability standards
And above all… a desire to change the world and have fun! 🥳
What can you expect from Innovamat? 🤗
- A limitless professional development at Europe’s fastest-growing company in its category 🌍
- Been part of a young, enthusiastic and dynamic environment ♻️
- Culture of freedom, responsibility and constructive feedback 🤝
- Full-time with flexible schedules ⏰
- Possibility of private health Insurance with DKV 💊
- Flexible remuneration to deduct from gross salary (food/transport check) with Cobee 💸
- Team building days (🧗📖⚽ & more) and the InnovaGala at least once a year 👯♀️
- Pet Friendly 🐶
And all the coffee, water, milk and tea, separately or mixed, that you can drink 😉
The Selection Process 👥
Meet our People’s Team. Our 30-45 minute conversation will give you more background on Innovamat, the role, and what you can expect from your experience at Innovamat.
Moreover, we will focus on knowing about your experience and understanding the fit to our values.
Technical Step – conducted by the Product team. You will meet the product folks and have an interview with them talking about product, product and product. This step will focus on hard skills and domain knowledge required for the role. This usually takes 60 minutes.
Final interview – if you arrive here, that means you are probably our finalist. During this meeting, you will meet the last person responsible for the area for a final check and to negotiate conditions.
Offer – after the Final interview, you will receive the offer by email and will then have to be accepted to start being part of Innovamat’s team!