TaxBit is helping to drive mainstream adoption of digital assets by connecting the consumer, enterprise, and government tax and accounting ecosystems.
Our Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) platform streamlines our customers’ reporting experience across traditional and digital asset classes. We are trusted by thousands of consumers, leading exchanges and enterprises, government agencies—including the IRS— respected accounting firms, and others to solve complex accounting problems at scale and ensure compliance with the latest tax laws. TaxBit investors include IVP, Insight Partners, Paradigm, Tiger Global, Madrona Venture Group, PayPal Ventures, Winklevoss Capital, Coinbase Ventures, and other leading crypto investors. Our team is located in Salt Lake City, UT and Seattle, WA.
If you’re searching for a company that’s dedicated to your growth, recognizes your unique contribution, and provides a fun, flexible, and inclusive work environment, then TaxBit is the place for you. We’re looking for team members who are ready to join a hypergrowth company and excited to work at the forefront of an entirely new industry.
As a Technical Product Manager at TaxBit, you are passionate about building “primitives” used to develop our core products. You are excited about thinking multiple years into the future but not afraid to pull up your sleeves and build what you need to now to be successful. You are excited about defining the APIs leveraged across our diverse product suite in Tax, Accounting, and Government. You like working with big data and are used to talking schemas and latency with devs.
It’s the wild west of digital assets, and we need to build a scalable solution for managing the catalog of these assets. You will define tools and processes for managing those assets and creating a performant pricing service. In addition, you will work and identify our pricing and cataloging vendors.
Taxbit has found product-market-fit and is now in a hypergrowth phase. Success in this role allows us to scale to all digital assets across networks, exchanges, and geographies. We need to build products that can scale by leveraging our operations team, vendors, or other solutions to move faster than the speed we can hire engineers.
- Develop a vision for our asset products and how to accomplish that vision.
- Partner with the engineering team to ship functionality that delights users and has the right balance of impact relative to engineering cost
- Interact with internal product teams and customers daily and translate their needs into product requirements
Execute a product roadmap and release milestones; maintain communication with stakeholders to align with client and stakeholder needs.
- Define key success metrics for our asset products
Work closely with API product manager and marketing counterparts to launch new features and drive product awareness and adoption
- Partner closely with our subject matter experts to understand the requirements for our asset APIs.
- Manage relationships with our existing vendors and evaluate new ones.
- Be able to create a compelling argument to either build or buy
Who You Are
- 4+ years of product management
- Experience developing products to solve the root cause of a users problem
- Experience partnering with internal stakeholders to determine requirements
- Ability to work with diverse stakeholders and manage multiple work streams simultaneously to drive overall development velocity
- Outstanding data analysis skills and knowledge to make data-driven business decisions. Experience with SQL preferred.
- Experience working with APIs or data schemas.
- You aren’t afraid to get your hands dirty and write documentation, test APIs in postman, or whatever it takes to deliver results.
- (Nice to have) Experience with Cryptocurrency or DeFi
- (Nice to have) Experience with tax, accounting, or ERP systems
Why you want to work here
- Competitive cash compensation
- Insurance Package; Dental, Medical, Vision coverage with certain plans eligible for 100% medical premium coverage
- Unlimited PTO
- Maternity/Paternity Leave
- Friday team lunches
- Company Paid Life and Accidental Death Insurance
- Affordable and Optional Short & Long Term Disability and
- Supplemental Life Insurance
- Wellness Programs
- Hybrid working model: 3 days in-office, 2 days remote
- Autonomous and flexible work