ChartMogul is looking for an exceptional Product Manager to take its leading analytics product to the next level.
As Product Manager – Analytics, you will be in charge of growing and improving our analytics product in line with customer requirements and company strategy. You will become a domain expert in different business models, the analytics that are meaningful to each, the solutions currently in the market, and the problems people face trying to gain insight into their businesses.
In this role, you will also lead execution of the product roadmap by prioritizing projects, specifying new features in detail, mocking up functionality, and working closely with our Engineering team to build, test, and rollout features and updates. Last, but not least, you will actively seek out feedback from customers to deeply understand their problems and find simple and innovative ways to approach those problems and develop sustainable solutions.
- Passion and intuition for product quality coupled with strong critical thinking and analysis skills
- A few years of experience in product management, ideally for a SaaS product in the B2B market
- You are known to isolate user pain points and devise simple solutions to complex problems
- Your technical understanding and interpersonal skills enable you to work productively with Engineering teams, meaning you’ll be able to understand our entire stack – from front-end to the API to data model
- You possess excellent verbal and written communication skills that can cater to any audience effectively
- You have a knack for articulating and distilling complex topics in simple, plain English
Nice to have:
- Some experience in the Analytics/BI market
- Passion and experience with data visualization